+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion: Give us HOPE! We need something more than Warfronts!!!

Default Trion: Give us HOPE! We need something more than Warfronts!!!

Open world PvP persistent objectives. If the concern is about server lag then make then Instance zones.

Of you can have Pvp instance zones with a Keep/castle/dungeons to fight over the fraction that holds it gets a bonus, I actual support this being Multi-server.

then even have a bigger update behind of it that these objective "hold the power to transcend into the voids of the RIFT opening up a whole new frontier to fight on to save Telara" and the fraction that controls these objectives with the right resources can go there or advance further as a way to make both pvpers and pve'er coexist some what.

Maybe not any of that maybe all of that and more but can we get something from Trion staff saying "yes we are looking into offer more PvP content" just to give us pvp'er hope.
    My Guide on how to use a controller to play Rift. Here
    <Banished>

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodless View Post
    Open world PvP persistent objectives. If the concern is about server lag then make then Instance zones.

Of you can have Pvp instance zones with a Keep/castle/dungeons to fight over the fraction that holds it gets a bonus, I actual support this being Multi-server.

then even have a bigger update behind of it that these objective "hold the power to transcend into the voids of the RIFT opening up a whole new frontier to fight on to save Telara" and the fraction that controls these objectives with the right resources can go there or advance further as a way to make both pvpers and pve'er coexist some what.

Maybe not any of that maybe all of that and more but can we get something from Trion staff saying "yes we are looking into offer more PvP content" just to give us pvp'er hope.
    thats good but i also want trion put arena in to the game would be nice.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by blazebone View Post
    thats good but i also want trion put arena in to the game would be nice.
    I've read your posts recently, and all I really have to ask is this:

Are you 12? Arenas are for overcompensating ******s, they're not fun.

This game has giant wide open spaces for a reason. The world is rather massive. I can see plenty of opportunities for meaningful world pvp everywhere.

Here's a tip: on a PvP server, taking control of quest hubs and locking down zones is all you need. That's a start at least. Territory control is already built into the game, it's just more of a PvE only thing right now. It needs to go both ways, and reward accordingly.

Maybe a Darkness Falls like dungeon where you pvp for control over the dungeon. Or even a warhammer-like tower control system on top of territory control.

Or any of the other suggestions that the OP has. This game needs more open pvp and less of the pve junk. I want to kill maim and destroy faces on the battlefield, grind monsters all day.

+ Reply to Thread