+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Warfront

Rift Chaser

Default New Warfront

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...-Warfront-Idea

can some of you help me help Trion get some creative energies rolling.

I do think rank 6 players need something to do. I'd be surprised if Trion wasn't planning on extending PVP endgame in some fashion, so hey maybe they'll take some of our ideas.

Rift Disciple

I think it'd be interesting for each rank to unlock another Warfront for them to play. But also a few more WF's just for people with no rank. Coarse that'd be a lot of work so it wouldn't come anytime soon. It'd be different. But encourage people to continually play WF's. I know they're doing a lot to them gear wise and favor wise in 1.2.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
    I think it'd be interesting for each rank to unlock another Warfront for them to play. But also a few more WF's just for people with no rank. Coarse that'd be a lot of work so it wouldn't come anytime soon. It'd be different. But encourage people to continually play WF's. I know they're doing a lot to them gear wise and favor wise in 1.2.
    yeh any changes to warfronts would be probably be tacked on in an expansion.

I personally would love to see a rank requirement to some, a last man standing-no respawn variety to others.

Maybe a sort of Royal Rumble with people joining like every 30 seconds or whatever. There's so much they can do given the current well made game they already have.....

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
    yeh any changes to warfronts would be probably be tacked on in an expansion.

I personally would love to see a rank requirement to some, a last man standing-no respawn variety to others.

Maybe a sort of Royal Rumble with people joining like every 30 seconds or whatever. There's so much they can do given the current well made game they already have.....
    The last person standing would go to healers or mass aoe's and there would be too much imbalance for that to take place. It works in shooters. But not in MMO's like this.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Terrified View Post
    The last person standing would go to healers or mass aoe's and there would be too much imbalance for that to take place. It works in shooters. But not in MMO's like this.
    each team would definitely need a healer and probably a buffbot of some kind. if everyone works together, noone dies.

i would love to see them implement a last man standing into a (new) warfront........how about this, only thing that can bring you back into the game is a battle rez............

Rift Chaser

i guess im pretty much referring to arenas, i probably should've said that from the beginning...

i dont think every man for himself - free for all would work.

+ Reply to Thread