+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Anti-Name Calling in the Warfronts Thread

Rift Chaser

Thumbs down My Anti-Name Calling in the Warfronts Thread

was deleted. How appropriate for the internet.

Maybe a few of you didn't get the hidden joke in my last thread. Of course not because it was hidden. I probably could've delivered the whole thread differently. I'm sorry if you were offended even if you had no reason to be.

So let's see.....constructive....hey can we harass teammates less in warfronts and play more? They'll have gear soon. Can we stop expanding our vocabulary of mean things to call teammates, especially when we haven't learned how to spell the first ones yet?

Thanks for reading, see you in game.
    Last edited by Stormchild; 05-03-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
    was deleted. How appropriate for the internet.

Maybe a few of you didn't get the hidden joke in my last thread. Of course not because it was hidden. I probably could've delivered the whole thread differently. I'm sorry if you were offended even if you had no reason to be.

So let's see.....constructive....hey can we harass teammates less in warfronts and play more? They'll have gear soon. Can we stop expanding our vocabulary of mean things to call teammates, especially when we haven't learned how to spell the first ones yet?

Thanks for reading, see you in game.
    I just created a macro for them, something like:

/warfront "Is there an application you need to fill out to get on the Briarcliff server? You know, to prove that you're an ***hole and will never accept the fact that YOU are the reason we are losing?"

(Note that this is very cluster specific due to the only jerks in WF being Briarcliff people, but you get the gist)

Then I ignore them. Simple, if they have nothing constructive to say, don't listen.

+ Reply to Thread