+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are the Ques broken for Wolfsbane/tearfall/shade/and fae???

Default Are the Ques broken for Wolfsbane/tearfall/shade/and fae???

right now currently experience a group que of 15 mins or more.
    My Guide on how to use a controller to play Rift. Here
    <Banished>

Champion of Telara

Same as solo que on ashstone.

Please support my thread almost every problem i have and many others have with pvp aside from balance can be fixed/relieved in one simple update.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-03-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Champion of Telara

wrong thread
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-03-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dominmatric View Post
    Same as solo que on ashstone.

Please support my thread almost every problem i have and many others have with pvp aside from balance can be fixed/relieved in one simple update.
    If it's so simple, go program it and hand it to the developers so they can implement it to the game. That's if they look at it. Also, I haven't seen the queues just yet but I hope it's not like that for all WF's. It's for all or just queuing for one WF?

How do you have long queues on Ashstone? Hell I'm Guardian and I get insta queues. I'm guessing after most of the original Guardian PvPers got bored and left everyone rerolled Defiant for lolfaceroll easy wins. Now because of population imbalance you have longer queues as Defiants. To that I say... "HAHA" "O'Doyle Rules!" Guardians here really are badly out geared and out numbered. But at least we get insta queues 24/7.

Two ways to fix this really. The first is the easiest, put all shards in one big pool for Warfronts.

Second: Implement paid Faction Change/Server Transfers.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Rift Disciple

I'm on Tearfall and queues are basically instant

Shadowlander

Well on Shadefallen now...waiting on whitefall at level 47 it says estimated time 8 min..im at 98 minutes. A guildie queued up after me and he has been in for abotu 40 min.

It is a normal occurance to have to wait, and most time after waiting I get tossed in a game that is almost over.
    Last edited by acidzero; 05-03-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Shadowlander

117 minutes was the final count to get into a warfront waited from aprx 730pm EST until 930pm EST

Rift Disciple

I always queue all WF's and get in almost instantly every single time. If you queue for just a single WF then you're going to have insane queue times. Just go all imo.

Ascendant

Tearfall - I couldn't even get one to pop last night (aussie 10pm or so). They definitely seem to be getting longer and longer. Decided to go to bed early.
    Last edited by solarbear; 05-03-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Edit for brainfry, you guys aren't all < lvl 20! God this game has got me so mad I can't think straight tonight!
    Last edited by joanlewiswrites; 05-03-2011 at 07:48 PM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    How do you have long queues on Ashstone? Hell I'm Guardian and I get insta queues. I'm guessing after most of the original Guardian PvPers got bored and left everyone rerolled Defiant for lolfaceroll easy wins. Now because of population imbalance you have longer queues as Defiants. To that I say... "HAHA" "O'Doyle Rules!" Guardians here really are badly out geared and out numbered. But at least we get insta queues 24/7.

Two ways to fix this really. The first is the easiest, put all shards in one big pool for Warfronts.

Second: Implement paid Faction Change/Server Transfers.

- Vybz
    That second one is far froma fix for me if the second or third don't work for me then I'm out on cash.

The fix I suggested lets me just reroll on another pvp server and do decent pvp, better than level 10 pvp, and better than rank 1 pvp in its current state.

All of us are getting long ques everyday, yes, its like a 20 minute wait on level 50.

Making everyone on the shard in the same pool by design (all start at pvp rank one), is really the only way to go as far as increasing pools goes knowing they aren't going to merge servers, plus it solves so many game breaking issues with this game, the same things that are the reason I played wow for less than an hour on trial and never paid one sub or anything to them for trying to make grind mandatory and I have to like it before I can pvp.

FU to blizzards on that one, they are the reason rift has this fail pveish design, in their pvp servers.

The same reason all the guilds are pve on our pvp server.

Whens the last time you played scion?
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-03-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Champion of Telara

Also, I used to believe we outnumbered you guys, until most of my matches started being like 6v7 defiants having less people.

Most of the time, the game isn't even a full game.

PvE is where you grow up and care about your character. people that came here just for PvP caresless about that and wants to start where the pvp starts.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-03-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Champion of Telara

People that were manipulated by wow in many ways of thinking an mmo should be done this way both financially, and gameplay (grind) wise, may not even complain about it. They got people thinking MMO's have to charge monthly to stay up, and that grinding is the only content possible to make in an mmo.

+ Reply to Thread