+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Videos

Default PvP Videos

just Where are they? although rift has brought out a nice little video capturing in game tool there still seems to be a lack of good well edited pvp videos. Personally I think we need more and if u know of any please link. None of the 40second clips though actual videos that have had some hard work on them . It would be nice to see some skilled rift players in well thought about mini movies
    Trinity's Cinderon PvP
    Check Out Our Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/TrinitiesRift

There were a lot around beta and after launch, but the people who take the time to edit and put out the good videos probably get sick of the forum trolls after a while. Average forum response to PvP video, even if it's great are as follows:

1. Terrible music
    2. So you gank people who are questing, big deal
    3. Lol prestige rank "X" fighting fresh 50s, you suck
    4. You aren't even 50 yet, low level PvP is different, you aren't good
    5. You were getting heals off camera, all fights are irrelevant
    6. Half of those players looked AFK
    7. A pyro killing people, exciting and new
    8. You had the red ball for 90% of the kills

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Trinitys View Post
    just Where are they? although rift has brought out a nice little video capturing in game tool there still seems to be a lack of good well edited pvp videos. Personally I think we need more and if u know of any please link. None of the 40second clips though actual videos that have had some hard work on them . It would be nice to see some skilled rift players in well thought about mini movies

man that music was so bad sorry to say :/ if u want good music for your pvp veds let me know i link u some mad tunes for your pvp, im dj in real life i can show u some pumping house tunes that goes nicely with your film

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    There were a lot around beta and after launch, but the people who take the time to edit and put out the good videos probably get sick of the forum trolls after a while. Average forum response to PvP video, even if it's great are as follows:

1. Terrible music
    2. So you gank people who are questing, big deal
    3. Lol prestige rank "X" fighting fresh 50s, you suck
    4. You aren't even 50 yet, low level PvP is different, you aren't good
    5. You were getting heals off camera, all fights are irrelevant
    6. Half of those players looked AFK
    7. A pyro killing people, exciting and new
    8. You had the red ball for 90% of the kills

alot of that is true unfortunately.

it doesn't make the videos any less entertaining though.

i'm with OP, more vids plz

Default Reply

I know Baph, That is the case but as the game progresses the gear level should also progress making the movies fairer and more enjoyable to watch. And if u read the video description is was only a short trailer to showcase what a warrior and healer can do against big odds.

And Blazebone music was only basic got decent music for the next one pretty much just had a go at making a quick movie with what i already have on my comp. Next time i will use a semi decent editing program.

And finally if anyone wants to go ahead and make your own vid its not as easy as it looks and i would like to see how everyone else fairs in Rift Pvp. Let me know how you get on.

And cheers for critisicm always helps for later improvement.
    Trinity's Cinderon PvP
    Check Out Our Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/TrinitiesRift

+ Reply to Thread