Closed Thread

Thread: WHY i unsubed

Telaran

Default WHY i unsubed

I was lvling my Warrior to lvl 45 then i stop, i was going to lvl 50 2 weeks a go but i just couldnt log on a lot i find my self just playing lol, or hon because rift quests are just so borring put me so off in this game , so i wanted to do some reseach what end game is like in rift. and i find out whats missing in it.
    this game is missing
    Atuo matchmakeing system cross shard for dungons witch they are working to add in game witch sould been done in day 1

real competitive pvp i dont want to grind warfronts all day thats just borring
    This game need arena or rated warfront, real competitive pvp. like it or not this game needs it and im never wrong about mmos, arena would work nicely in this game pvp is more balaced then wow witch is good thing.

also what put me off is that the advertising said in this game rift has every what other mmos u liked have and also more flase! they said this mmo was going to be polsihed when comes out
    Sorry to say playing rift feels like im playing old gen mmo with good grathics what pitty such nice looking mmo to be like that.

also what missing is world pvp event like wg in wow , i found that to be so fun, this game doesnt have it i remmber watch ved of rift doing world pvp , but was nother false advertiseing sad fact they dont have map based on world pvp, and u have to go pvp server to have any world pvp borring!!!!!!
    This game missing lot of pillers and im not happey sorry but its not worth my sub as of yet.

Rift Disciple

Sigh, this is so bad I don't even have the heart to troll it.

English is obviously not his first language, trolling wouldn't be cool man.

Anyway, ibl.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by blazebone View Post
    I was lvling my Warrior to lvl 45 then i stop, i was going to lvl 50 2 weeks a go but i just couldnt log on a lot i find my self just playing lol, or hon because rift quests are just so borring put me so off in this game , so i wanted to do some reseach what end game is like in rift. and i find out whats missing in it.
    this game is missing
    Atuo matchmakeing system cross shard for dungons witch they are working to add in game witch sould been done in day 1

real competitive pvp i dont want to grind warfronts all day thats just borring
    This game need arena or rated warfront, real competitive pvp. like it or not this game needs it and im never wrong about mmos, arena would work nicely in this game pvp is more balaced then wow witch is good thing.

also what put me off is that the advertising said in this game rift has every what other mmos u liked have and also more flase! they said this mmo was going to be polsihed when comes out
    Sorry to say playing rift feels like im playing old gen mmo with good grathics what pitty such nice looking mmo to be like that.

also what missing is world pvp event like wg in wow , i found that to be so fun, this game doesnt have it i remmber watch ved of rift doing world pvp , but was nother false advertiseing sad fact they dont have map based on world pvp, and u have to go pvp server to have any world pvp borring!!!!!!
    This game missing lot of pillers and im not happey sorry but its not worth my sub as of yet.
    They could definitely do with some better PvP, but there's one thing I like a lot about Rift that I didn't get with WoW post vanilla - the game doesn't hold your hand. There are actually secrets to find that give (shock) decent rewards, there's tons of class combinations and although the PvP isn't great, it actually happens. I find the areas to have more interesting architecture, and the fact that mobs actually obey LOS when aggroing is really awesome.

Here's hoping that Trion continue to polish the game so that it becomes a true competitor to WoW not just gameplay wise, but subscriber wise as well.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by nosleepdemon View Post
    They could definitely do with some better PvP, but there's one thing I like a lot about Rift that I didn't get with WoW post vanilla - the game doesn't hold your hand. There are actually secrets to find that give (shock) decent rewards, there's tons of class combinations and although the PvP isn't great, it actually happens. I find the areas to have more interesting architecture, and the fact that mobs actually obey LOS when aggroing is really awesome.

Here's hoping that Trion continue to polish the game so that it becomes a true competitor to WoW not just gameplay wise, but subscriber wise as well.
    Sorry guys im just telling you what i feel about this game ,and reason why i unsub

Soulwalker

Well, it sounds like you want WoW. So you unsubbed, go to WoW.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Malac View Post
    Well, it sounds like you want WoW. So you unsubbed, go to WoW.
    Yes, because so many stuff missing in this mmo , im so upset that im going back to 6 year old mmo because new one inst as good, such pitty because i love how items look like in rift sick of ****y weapons and amror what wow got looks so bad. but sad fact there game play is so much better. so many will come back to rift once they add stuff in my list, im not only one who thinks of this, many that i play with have said same thing, they sould add it soon not just 1 patch after nother because by then poeple dont care
    Last edited by blazebone; 05-03-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Hi blazebone,

We do have a policy of closing any thread in which the thread author states they have canceled or are quitting Rift, as they tend to go downhill fast, so we're closing this thread. We do want to thank you for sharing your feedback, and we wish you the best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread