+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queue time bug?

Soulwalker

Default Queue time bug?

Hey, I am Defiant on the Epoch server. I dunno if it's character related but I seem to have a bug or something going on.

My average queue time right now is 30 minutes or so, while the (average queue time) said by the server for the WFs I queue for go from 2 to 5 minutes and actually switch while I am waiting. I queue everything and unqueue whitefall because I don't like the map (I am a healer, people just mess around in middle).

Anyone else is getting this?

Last night our queue times seemed unusually long. I'm in the Sunrest/Faeblight/Lotham cluster and Warfronts are usually either instant or 2-3 minutes max during prime playing hours. Last night, I was hitting 15 minute queue times, with myself entered in all four WF queues.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Pipra View Post
    Last night our queue times seemed unusually long. I'm in the Sunrest/Faeblight/Lotham cluster and Warfronts are usually either instant or 2-3 minutes max during prime playing hours. Last night, I was hitting 15 minute queue times, with myself entered in all four WF queues.
    I get that with my friends(same level, server and faction) as well. I queue before him for one WF, he gets in before me. His average queue time is 5 minutes, mine is double or triple that... could zoning or doing something stop the timer or something? Either way there is some discrepancy that needs to be addressed for certain players.
    Last edited by Icemasta; 05-03-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Soulwalker

Bump with funny picture from this morning
    http://i.imgur.com/PRiK8.jpg

139 minutes in queue, my friend was on a 5 minutes queue on average.

+ Reply to Thread