+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: so, when is Trion going to start the real nerfs to Pyro?

Shadowlander

Default so, when is Trion going to start the real nerfs to Pyro?

i get over Pyro's defending how Overpowered this soul is.

i hear ppl say "they should be able to one shot things, they are a mage"
    "if you let a pyro one shot you, you're bad"

things like this make me very annoyed. i have never defended an overpowered class/spec in any MMO even when using it, i played a Shadow priest in wow at 80 season 6-7 and i can tell you they were freaking overpowered. i respected what people said about the class because i knew how easy it was to play (i already had my Spriest before this so i didnt reroll the FOTM)

but seeing video and screenshot after screenshot of pyro mages critting ppl for over 1k more than the player has HP makes me really not wanto pvp at 50 in this game, Trion got it alll wrong with Pyros and they arent even nerfing them properly. so we haveto wait for another major patch to see Pyros braught back in line like warriors were instantly?

heck i never used my warrior while it was apparently OP, yeah they had a 5 sec stun and could kill you whithin that stun, umm Pyros are instant casting your HP bars to 0 from range, wat....

"ohh but you let us get to 100 charge" stop using that deflated old excuse, it takes nothing to get 100 charge, dont make out as if its like an epic dropped type of rarity that you got 100 charge please...

all im asking is, can the Pyros please just stop the bull crap and own up to a clearly overpowered mechanic?

no other class/soul combo in the game can one shot people, let alone 2-3 shot ppl AT ALL, so why should they specifically get to do it? bad game design, and nerfs better be coming or alot, and i mean, ALOT of people will leave and the pyros can have fun fighting nothing but other pyros and clerics.

its hilarious that the only nerfs they are getting is -10% dmg in GoS and cant cast Fulminate and Cinderburst whithin 5 seconds of eachother, lolwat? do trion even play this game? the cinderburst/fulminate nerf has NOTHING to do with why pyros are OP in the first place.... so dumb
    Last edited by Wraithe; 05-03-2011 at 06:41 AM.

when they replace Gersh with someone that actually can do his job with a bare minmum of competence.

e.x Bob the janitor, a drunk homeless, or some office furnitures. anything but Gersh

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kor Phaeron View Post
    e.x Bob the janitor, a drunk homeless, or some office furnitures. anything but Gersh
    All I can think of is "Joe Dirt"

All pyros forced to wear mullets.
    Last edited by Daggerr le Vaurien; 05-03-2011 at 06:44 AM. Reason: For the mullets!

Shadowlander

Default pyros can be killed

First off I'm a 50 rogue on Nyx. I am only rank 3 and half my gear is blues. I think the nerf pyros will be getting IS enough because right now if i spec to kill mages i kill mages. Plural. The beauty of this game is you can change your spec as soon as you see what the other team is running and play accordingly. I have 4 pvp specs because all i do is pvp and each one does something different. I can kill mages. I can kill warriors. I can even kill a cleric if i stunlock or 80% heal debuff him. I'm talkin 1 on 1 no heals. When i have a cleric with me i tear thru mages in 3 seconds unless they have some time of invincibility/immunity buff. Then it takes an extra 3 seconds. If I am this good on a rogue that is supposedly terrible then i imagine the other classes can deal with pyros if they spec their souls properly. After this nerf and a buff in assassin damage i imagine i will be OP. That's right i am a rogue and i think after 1.2 we will be OP. They are doing everything they can to balance lets just see what 1.2 has to offer.

p.s. try every spec you can and you won't have to wait for a patch to be good at 50 warfronts/world pvp.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Killacam View Post
    First off I'm a 50 rogue on Nyx. I am only rank 3 and half my gear is blues. I think the nerf pyros will be getting IS enough because right now if i spec to kill mages i kill mages. Plural. The beauty of this game is you can change your spec as soon as you see what the other team is running and play accordingly. I have 4 pvp specs because all i do is pvp and each one does something different. I can kill mages. I can kill warriors. I can even kill a cleric if i stunlock or 80% heal debuff him. I'm talkin 1 on 1 no heals. When i have a cleric with me i tear thru mages in 3 seconds unless they have some time of invincibility/immunity buff. Then it takes an extra 3 seconds. If I am this good on a rogue that is supposedly terrible then i imagine the other classes can deal with pyros if they spec their souls properly. After this nerf and a buff in assassin damage i imagine i will be OP. That's right i am a rogue and i think after 1.2 we will be OP. They are doing everything they can to balance lets just see what 1.2 has to offer.

p.s. try every spec you can and you won't have to wait for a patch to be good at 50 warfronts/world pvp.
    yes when that pyro crits you for 6.5k dmg, all the heals and rogue abilties are going to.. oh wait..... your dead

Shield of Telara

When Gersh is finally fired for costing trion 50%+ of their subscription base as he did in warhammer, then we will see some major game fixes coming (same as in warhammer) hopefully its not too late then as it was in warhammer.

Did you even look to the changes done to Pyros in the Alpha patch notes addition 2?

Its ok, many peeps dont go there.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Eraven View Post
    Did you even look to the changes done to Pyros in the Alpha patch notes addition 2?

all i know is, i looked on Mage forums, and they are pretty much saying the pyro nerfs wont stop them 1 shotting people..

thats what i read, they are actually saying "these nerfs are stupid, they dont address the real issue, it wont stop us one shotting the bads"

yes, thats what they are like.... gamers, the scum of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduran View Post
    When Gersh is finally fired for costing trion 50%+ of their subscription base as he did in warhammer, then we will see some major game fixes coming (same as in warhammer) hopefully its not too late then as it was in warhammer.
    This. Hours played has already dropped significantly in the last 30 days, even though there was a little boost over the holiday weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Eraven View Post

you mean the ones where they still retain their full 1-shot capabilities and godlike immunity to CC?

yep, we saw em...

Shadowlander

Default Actually

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithe View Post
    yes when that pyro crits you for 6.5k dmg, all the heals and rogue abilties are going to.. oh wait..... your dead
    For 9 seconds to begin a battle a mage cannot do 1 point of damage to me. They can cc after the first 3. Yes these are ROGUE abilities. After that for 10 seconds i take 80% less damge..... OMG THATS 20 seconds i can beat on a mage without dying? Yea they can one shot me after 20 seconds. grats. They are always dead by then. Like i said i spec to kill them. they die. Next question?

Shadowlander

For 9 seconds to begin a battle a mage cannot do 1 point of damage to me. They can cc after the first 3. Yes these are ROGUE abilities. After that for 10 seconds i take 80% less damge..... OMG THATS 20 seconds i can beat on a mage without dying? Yea they can one shot me after 20 seconds. grats. They are always dead by then. Like i said i spec to kill them. they die. Next question?
    Riftwalkers do 0 dmg dude.. your using a gimmick spec only good for capping flags and taking no dmg for a little while.. next

The people with their pitchforks out for Gersh are pretty funny. I doubt Gersh makes a decision and finalizes it without going through proper channels. Get a clue folks, if the balance is not to your liking, it arrived there via collective decisions and input.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraithe View Post
    Riftwalkers do 0 dmg dude.. your using a gimmick spec only good for capping flags and taking no dmg for a little while.. next
    it's a nightblade spec, and it does a metric ****ton of damage. get a clue, you just got taught how to play your calling by a superior rogue and then talk down to him for giving you a lesson.

Because you can stunlock for 9 seconds once they add in the new DR, right? Because you can even CC a pyro at all, right?

You're the worst undercover mage I've ever seen. Just pathetic. Are you so bad that you really need to make a bunch of propaganda on the forums?

"lol guyz i play warr and u must be bad, i charge mages so easy! and then own them LOL you must try every spec like i did, so ez LOL!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast