+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 30-60 min Ques

Soulwalker

Default 30-60 min Ques

Why do I want to pay to log in and wait all night? This really needs a resolution.

Soulwalker

Yep, 43 minute que and its against a premade. 5v5 in Black Garden. 500 to 8 loss. Bout to quit the game.

I love the class design of this game, its fantastic. But I want to pvp. I work at night and play when I get out: a bit after midnight. If I can't pvp then, then theres no point to me paying for a subscription. I'll find something better to do than to sit in town alt tabbed on the forums.
    Last edited by Darkshines; 05-02-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Champion of Telara

please bump
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...-one-fix/page4

As it should help que times a lot, and if it doesn't on your server and you want pvp you could try a different shard and start at pvp rank 1 which wouldn't be too bad.

less people playing = longer queues

Shadowlander

Default Deeefault

Quote Originally Posted by Dominmatric View Post
    please bump
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...-one-fix/page4

As it should help que times a lot, and if it doesn't on your server and you want pvp you could try a different shard and start at pvp rank 1 which wouldn't be too bad.
    Rolling as a lvl 50 is a bad idea. It leads to a bunch of people not having a clue about thier class or how to play it.

I would rather an option that becomes available only after you have hit 50 where you can roll a new 'pvp character' who starts at lvl 10 on a pvp server and levels at double the speed. You should still be allowed to do all the other content however since there will inevitably be PvE stuff that helps in PvP or just when you feel like a little break.

Still merge all the servers for wf as you suggest though.

+ Reply to Thread