Closed Thread

Thread: So can we get an answer whether or not group WF queues will be fixed?

Shield of Telara

Default So can we get an answer whether or not group WF queues will be fixed?

It seems like a simple enough request. There are quite a few people who would like to be able to join a warfront without getting completely dominated queue after queue by premade groups. Don't tell me it is too difficult a task to implement this minor change when the upcoming LFG tool is going to automatically group by spec.

A massive player base would like to see this implemented. The only ones who wouldn't are those who run the premades and get off on the easy targets. The more skilled players would appreciate the competition I'm sure.

I've been on both sides of it and I prefer to win a close match rather than dominating the other team to the point that they are no longer leaving their spawn.

BARE MINIMUM there needs to be at least some type of group matching so both sides will have some premade groups. Currently the warfront queue just seems to throw everyone in the first available match.

Telaran

Dude just stop sucking *** at the game and you might win more than 3% of your matches
    Last edited by Enchilada; 05-02-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Soulwalker

With the discrepancies in gear these premades have, it doesn't matter if he's god's gift to mmorpgs. This system is totally broken as it stands. I just hope it gets fixed sooner rather than later.

Shadowlander

Only thing to fix the current sad state of pvp in this game is open world pvp. Fix that and all the problems will fall to the wayside.

Instanced pvp (if you can call it pvp) is for WOW losers.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoxrisen View Post
    Only thing to fix the current sad state of pvp in this game is open world pvp. Fix that and all the problems will fall to the wayside.

Instanced pvp (if you can call it pvp) is for WOW losers.
    cause zerging takes skill
    PVP is the end-game!
    Decap - 38 rogue Deepstrike(g)
    Konga - 50 warrior Deepstrike(d)
    Renics - 43 Cleric Deepstrike(g)
    Kinetics - 50 Mage Deepstrike(g)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Enchilada View Post
    Dude just stop sucking *** at the game and you might win more than 3% of your matches
    ^^ Loves rolling pug groups and reaping the free valor.

You premaders have ONE argument to use. So stick with it...

And the answer to said argument is to merge battlegroups. Any other argument is invalid.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Decap View Post
    cause zerging takes skill
    There are creative ways to minimize zergs. As it stands Premades vs pugs require absolutely no skill as well.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by mojoxrisen View Post
    There are creative ways to minimize zergs. As it stands Premades vs pugs require absolutely no skill as well.
    Sad thing is, even when I solo queue ....my ability to heal effectively gives any PUG wf I am in a fighting chance against a premade. Double / triple premades are a different story of course. Regardless, if you were better, you would have an impact and not feel helpless.
    Irony - Pathiss

Hi everyone,

We already have several ongoing discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion thread here:

Premades are ruining peoples warfront fun

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the thread linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread