+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove the "feature" teleporting group members into dungeons...

Default Remove the "feature" teleporting group members into dungeons...

This simple fix of removing the "a member of your group has entered XXXX dungoen, do you wish to teleport there and bypass the chance at having to face some PvP on the way"... would help a lot with PvP opportunities.

If players had to actually leave Sanctum/Meridian, someone else may have a chance at attacking them in the open world... Most would be shocked though to see PvP happen, especially on PvP servers.
    The time for critical thinking is now...

Rift Disciple

So you want people to walk and find the entrance to every instance which takes ages? The instances are already long, I don't want to spend half the time walking to the instance, which I could have spent in the instance, being half-way done. Terrible idea.

This does nothing except make people sit in the town and wait instead of run around and do stuff while looking for people. Once your group dies once they can get inside its just an inconvenience to other players as much as i like world pvp i hate campers.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPox View Post
    This simple fix of removing the "a member of your group has entered XXXX dungoen, do you wish to teleport there and bypass the chance at having to face some PvP on the way"... would help a lot with PvP opportunities.

If players had to actually leave Sanctum/Meridian, someone else may have a chance at attacking them in the open world... Most would be shocked though to see PvP happen, especially on PvP servers.
    I'm usually all over the place and out in the open while waiting for the dungeon teleport to happen. Just because you cower in town doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Shadowlander

if they took this away it could just wind up being "run to the instance, everybody dies on the way, soul walk in and have to deal with soul vitality debuff + lack of soul walk"

doesn't bring anything interesting to the table, and makes instances more of a chore, which is something I can assure you NOBODY wants.

+ Reply to Thread