+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pugs get your crying towels ready!

Soulwalker

Default Pugs get your crying towels ready!

Those rank 6 weapons are really going to hurt.

Shield of Telara

Canīt really get hurt if you camp at the spawnpoint and wait until the match against the premade is over

Hurt who? We will all stop queuing and likely quit the game. Who are you going to fight?

Your post displays the idiocy that is prevalent on your side of the debate. Who are you going to farm? It is your queue times that will skyrocket.

Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenry View Post
    Those rank 6 weapons are really going to hurt.
    I have a feeling that the whole PUG vs. Premade thing isn't going to stick around.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    Hurt who? We will all stop queuing and likely quit the game. Who are you going to fight?

Your post displays the idiocy that is prevalent on your side of the debate. Who are you going to farm? It is your queue times that will skyrocket.

Good luck with that.
    Who are we going to fight is they separate the queues?
    You haven't really thought that one through, while rushing to spew generic insult, did ya?
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Plane Touched

rank 6 weapons ???

i only just managed to get rank 4 in about 6 weeks of constant losing to premades .....

i think im going to stop playing pvp untill this premade problem is fixed looked at or otherwise destroyed ....

i cant face players killing me even faster than they already are.

Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    I have a feeling that the whole PUG vs. Premade thing isn't going to stick around.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Oh they are enjoying it. Pretty sad too they not only wipe the floor with your *** but have to talk trash while doing it now. Lowest scum in any mmo in my opinion. I miss the good old days of gaming before all of these pathetic little punks started playing mmos.

Quote Originally Posted by liho1eye View Post
    You haven't really thought that one through, while rushing to spew generic insult, did ya?
    Are you that shallow that you could not come up with the solution? Duuuuuuuuuuuh........make the clusters bigger? For the premade queues you could make it game wide, no cluster needed. Seriously man, come up with a real reason not to do it. We know you all love to farm your free rewards, which is why you are so against this.
    Last edited by Mako482; 05-02-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Shield of Telara

You read the part about the quit the game thing?

Prophet of Telara

Are you that shallow that you could not come up with the solution? Duuuuuuuuuuuh........make the clusters bigger? For the premade queues you could make it game wide, no cluster needed. Seriously man, come up with a real reason not to do it. We know you all love to farm your free rewards, which is why you are so against this.
    Please eBay yourself a clue. You can't make clusters bigger. They are what they are due to location and ping.
    And even if it wasn't an issue, merging clusters can only go so far. People have already quit because of the queue times. Putting two horrible queues together still makes a horrible queue.
    I understand you are so butthurt you can't be bothered with civil argument, but at least make some sense.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Good luck with that.
    Then leave already. I see the same four or five people complaining every day.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Balduran View Post
    You read the part about the quit the game thing?
    Are you threatening me with quitting? I don't care. Go quit twice if it makes you feel better. I don't see why would Trion dumb this game down even more for bads like you.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Ascendant

You are going to fight other premades who are going to own you personally because you are not any good at PVP.

Shield of Telara

Are you threatening me with quitting? I don't care. Go quit twice if it makes you feel better. I don't see why would Trion dumb this game down even more for bads like you.
    Uhm, no neither am I threatening to quit nor would I presume that you or anyone outside my guild would care ^^
    I merely tried to clarify that the person you answered to would not care at all what will happen with the queue because he fights other wars in other games by then
    Last edited by Balduran; 05-02-2011 at 06:26 PM.

Did you even think before you typed this out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast