+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thanks faeblight/lotham/sunrest

Shadowlander

Default thanks faeblight/lotham/sunrest

I've been playing PVP with my wife for a week or so now. We moved over from Shadefallen's battlegroup to Sunrest's for a number of reasons, primarily the trash-talking-one's-own-team there. (which I don't mind, but is a turn-off for her)

In any case, a huge hats off to the professional men and woman pvp'ers on faeblight/lotham/sunrest who keep their cool and keep it fun even when there is a one-sided blowout.

thanks!

(ps, I can't even count the number of times I've had people peel enemy dps off my healer in my 10+ levels of pvping. This seems contrary to what I've read on the forums, so on behalf of healers everywhere who get to spend their whole mana bar, THANK YOU!)

Quote Originally Posted by Seranis View Post
    I've been playing PVP with my wife for a week or so now. We moved over from Shadefallen's battlegroup to Sunrest's for a number of reasons, primarily the trash-talking-one's-own-team there. (which I don't mind, but is a turn-off for her)

In any case, a huge hats off to the professional men and woman pvp'ers on faeblight/lotham/sunrest who keep their cool and keep it fun even when there is a one-sided blowout.

thanks!

(ps, I can't even count the number of times I've had people peel enemy dps off my healer in my 10+ levels of pvping. This seems contrary to what I've read on the forums, so on behalf of healers everywhere who get to spend their whole mana bar, THANK YOU!)

lolwut? You've never seen lotham/sunrest/faeblight trash talk intra-team? Sky must be falling.
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

God ****ting on my own teammates was my favorite past time on Molinar when you @carebear and @scrubby joined.

Here is an example of typical PvErs doing what they do best, being clueless. From aforementioned grouping.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

+ Reply to Thread