+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Again Trion I want an answer Y does PVE gear OWN pvp gear in warfronts?

Telaran

Default Again Trion I want an answer Y does PVE gear OWN pvp gear in warfronts?

I am rank 6 cleric and these pve Tier 10 morons jstu DESTROY us with all our rank 5-6 gear

EXPLAIN

They can jump into all Warfronts / Tier dungeons but there is NO Way i can jump into a Tier and heal like they can.

Static field on me with the templar tree CRITS me for 2k still with full 5-6

Can you explain any of this?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post
    I am rank 6 cleric and these pve Tier 10 morons jstu DESTROY us with all our rank 5-6 gear

EXPLAIN

They can jump into all Warfronts / Tier dungeons but there is NO Way i can jump into a Tier and heal like they can.

thats how it should be. pvp gear adds valor, pve gear adds focus and raid stats/ where *** a full set of rank 6 pvp gear will destroy someone in pve gear/ pvp = warfronts pve = raids and t1 t2

Shadowlander

Focus makes them ignore all of your mitigation. I think this is likely a broken aspect of the game. Find good fcus gear and+ hit gear if your melee and you get to ignore valor, shields, blocks dodges, Fun right.

Quote Originally Posted by valkius View Post
    thats how it should be. pvp gear adds valor, pve gear adds focus and raid stats/ where *** a full set of rank 6 pvp gear will destroy someone in pve gear/ pvp = warfronts pve = raids and t1 t2
    Huh? Did you read the OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashane View Post
    I would just like to add, I sure hope they don't add something to this game before they add something else that is totally unrelated to the thing they might add, because that would really tick me off or something if they added it first before the thing that should be added first even though its totally unrelated like, you know?

Telaran

Is this being fixed in 1.2? If not, then this will probably be the last straw for me and I'll quit the game.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sloane Hardtower View Post
    Focus makes them ignore all of your mitigation. I think this is likely a broken aspect of the game. Find good fcus gear and+ hit gear if your melee and you get to ignore valor, shields, blocks dodges, Fun right.
    I've heard this before.. if there is any truth to it then it might further explain why Pyro mages wreck people so easily. What kind of damage does a mage's fireball etc do on a normal npc? As a rogue I see a drastic change in my damage versus an NPC or a player. My damage is physical though and I don't hit for nearly what a mage can. I have to wonder though, either this theory may be right and focus is allowing them to hit for full damage, or they hit NPC's for 8-10K fireballs and players for 4-5K. If it is from the focus stat, that definitely seems like a bug. However, not a bug that would surprise me in a game that was not designed around pvp to begin with. They probably took the damage and avoidance stat mechanics off of end-game bosses, slapped it on pvp armor and called it valor.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post

EXPLAIN

ur ******ed, ur getting owned not by pve gear, but by class imbalance..

i would and will never EVER!!!, lose to another warrior fighting me in pve gear when im in pvp gear.

u should just stop talking now.

Shield of Telara

Read the patch notes (1.2) before mom takes you home from school in the mini van.

+ Reply to Thread