+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: So exactly how will 1.2 make pyro mages not completely dominent in wf?

  1. #1
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    887

    Default So exactly how will 1.2 make pyro mages not completely dominent in wf?

    Just seems like as a warrior I'm getting the short end of the stick. I have to get in melee range for the bulk of my attacks. I have just as much health as the pyro. For the ****ing stupid mages saying I have more, it requires going into a tanking soul which makes me do **** for dmg. When I reach the ****ing pyro, he takes -20% dmg from physical dmg from cloth armor alone, while I take 100% dmg from his magical attacks. On top of this he does way more dmg, and can drop me before a healer has time to react if he pops everything. So exactly what the **** is the point of warriors? Are we simply created so the ****ing pyros have something to nuke. Are we there so everyone will not roll a pyro and 1 shot the **** out of each other? Seriously Trion, I felt lied to by your advertisement. Why didn't you just simply say you had pvp but to participate be a cleric or a pyro mage. That way no one is fooled into believe any other soul is worth a damn. Before you ****ing *****es say L2P. I know how to play. I am ALWAYS ****ing dominate, b/c I can play even a **** class well. I even kill the scrub pyros but its only because I'm 400 times better than they are. I'm just pissed at how hard I have to work while some key board keying noob presses a few keys and OMG he is good. Seriously warriors in this game is such a ****ing joke. Just delete the ****ing thing already so people stop wasting time on it. If you are good warrior, you will be an amazing pyro. I mean its not like it takes any skill to learn how to stand still and press a few buttons until the guy falls over. God this pvp in this game is complete ****. Will someone please explain to be how the sorry *** patch notes for 1.2 will do anything to change how things are now?

    I have to say one thing though. Gersh you really should come with a warning label. If you want balance, don't play my game because if a game was balance "it would be boring." I'll just make fire throwing mages completely over powered in every game I work on because I have a hard on for all things fire and mages.

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    Turn to your Inquisitor Cleric team mate and ask them nicely to help you kill the nasty pyromancer.






  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Renork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Why play anything other than a pyro?

    If i change roles i'll simply get lolraped or i'll just get chain stunned silenced rooted feared(lol warriors) pulled in incap. interrupted etc.

    You just simply want mages to be free kills as 99.9% of others. OH LOOK A MAGE LOL EZ owait he blew me up GD IT **** IT ALL AHHHHHHH MOMMMMYY WTF NO ****ING FAIR
    Well hello there~

  4. #4
    Sword of Telara Krazybojangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xzaar View Post
    Just seems like as a warrior I'm getting the short end of the stick. I have to get in melee range for the bulk of my attacks. I have just as much health as the pyro. For the ****ing stupid mages saying I have more, it requires going into a tanking soul which makes me do **** for dmg. When I reach the ****ing pyro, he takes -20% dmg from physical dmg from cloth armor alone, while I take 100% dmg from his magical attacks. On top of this he does way more dmg, and can drop me before a healer has time to react if he pops everything. So exactly what the **** is the point of warriors? Are we simply created so the ****ing pyros have something to nuke. Are we there so everyone will not roll a pyro and 1 shot the **** out of each other? Seriously Trion, I felt lied to by your advertisement. Why didn't you just simply say you had pvp but to participate be a cleric or a pyro mage. That way no one is fooled into believe any other soul is worth a damn. Before you ****ing *****es say L2P. I know how to play. I am ALWAYS ****ing dominate, b/c I can play even a **** class well. I even kill the scrub pyros but its only because I'm 400 times better than they are. I'm just pissed at how hard I have to work while some key board keying noob presses a few keys and OMG he is good. Seriously warriors in this game is such a ****ing joke. Just delete the ****ing thing already so people stop wasting time on it. If you are good warrior, you will be an amazing pyro. I mean its not like it takes any skill to learn how to stand still and press a few buttons until the guy falls over. God this pvp in this game is complete ****. Will someone please explain to be how the sorry *** patch notes for 1.2 will do anything to change how things are now?

    I have to say one thing though. Gersh you really should come with a warning label. If you want balance, don't play my game because if a game was balance "it would be boring." I'll just make fire throwing mages completely over powered in every game I work on because I have a hard on for all things fire and mages.
    You're either clueless or bad. Currently Pyros are only dangerous with mega damage or with 3+ pyros working in conjunction. If your battle group is running pyro premades then it sucks to be you. Also, warriors are easily the lowest skill cap class in this game.

    The changes are toning pyros way down. The only way pyros can really solo most classes is with RNG stuns, that's being removed as well as a hit to the damage reduction and outgoing damage. What more do you think should happen? Because it seems you're just undergeared or allowing derp pyros to grab the red orb.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

  5. #5
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renork View Post
    Why play anything other than a pyro?

    If i change roles i'll simply get lolraped or i'll just get chain stunned silenced rooted feared(lol warriors) pulled in incap. interrupted etc.

    You just simply want mages to be free kills as 99.9% of others. OH LOOK A MAGE LOL EZ owait he blew me up GD IT **** IT ALL AHHHHHHH MOMMMMYY WTF NO ****ING FAIR
    Yes because every other calling is immune to CC by default therefore the poor pyro is cheated by not having god mode circle. Get over it. I get CCed to hell trying to kill pyro. Ever other calling has to deal with being heavily CCed. Why should you be so special and be immune to it? You won't be happy until you can keep getting free killing on everyone else. Stop *****ing about CC, it hits us all, deal with it. I love how you taunt me when you are here crying your *** off that oh noes big bad cc is going to get me. Looks like you will be crying if they take away your I win button. Seriously, learn to play scrub.

  6. #6
    Sword of Telara Krazybojangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xzaar View Post
    Yes because every other calling is immune to CC by default therefore the poor pyro is cheated by not having god mode circle. Get over it. I get CCed to hell trying to kill pyro. Ever other calling has to deal with being heavily CCed. Why should you be so special and be immune to it? You won't be happy until you can keep getting free killing on everyone else. Stop *****ing about CC, it hits us all, deal with it. I love how you taunt me when you are here crying your *** off that oh noes big bad cc is going to get me. Looks like you will be crying if they take away your I win button. Seriously, learn to play scrub.
    I don't play pyro and in pretty much most of my PvP specs I eat solo pyros alive. Also, if you're complaining about pyros with support you're even dumber then I thought. Assist Train > Pyro. I do believe you're the scrub who needs to learn to play.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

  7. #7
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazybojangles View Post
    You're either clueless or bad. Currently Pyros are only dangerous with mega damage or with 3+ pyros working in conjunction. If your battle group is running pyro premades then it sucks to be you. Also, warriors are easily the lowest skill cap class in this game.

    The changes are toning pyros way down. The only way pyros can really solo most classes is with RNG stuns, that's being removed as well as a hit to the damage reduction and outgoing damage. What more do you think should happen? Because it seems you're just undergeared or allowing derp pyros to grab the red orb.
    You must be ****ing stupid or completely clueless. A good pyro will destroy people without any other assisting him. Its not my fault that you are a complete failure, and don't know how to play your class. If you were worth a damn at all, you wouldn't be making such stupid remarks. Go back to your mage, learn to play, better yet roll a warrior. Fight a GOOD mage, not scrub pyros like 90% of the forum trolls are. Then you will truly understand how this game works.

  8. #8
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazybojangles View Post
    I don't play pyro and in pretty much most of my PvP specs I eat solo pyros alive. Also, if you're complaining about pyros with support you're even dumber then I thought. Assist Train > Pyro. I do believe you're the scrub who needs to learn to play.
    Where did I complain about a pyro with support in my thread? What a ****ing moron. Its great how you add **** in order to make an argument. How dumb are you? You eat pyros 1v1? Yes its easy to beat bad players, which is 90% of the gaming population. I want to see you up against a good one. What server are you on?

    Your other argument is assist train kills pyros. LMAO, so you are saying a pyro is not bad at all if you have multiple people beating on him? What a dumbass.
    Last edited by xzaar; 05-02-2011 at 01:39 PM.

  9. #9
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renork View Post
    Why play anything other than a pyro?

    If i change roles i'll simply get lolraped or i'll just get chain stunned silenced rooted feared(lol warriors) pulled in incap. interrupted etc.

    You just simply want mages to be free kills as 99.9% of others. OH LOOK A MAGE LOL EZ owait he blew me up GD IT **** IT ALL AHHHHHHH MOMMMMYY WTF NO ****ING FAIR
    Not sure what you are talking about really... i eat pyros for breakfast lunch and dinner... if you think the CC immunity or DR will save you against a smart player you are mistaken

  10. #10
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundial View Post
    Not sure what you are talking about really... i eat pyros for breakfast lunch and dinner... if you think the CC immunity or DR will save you against a smart player you are mistaken
    Yes because CC immunity and additional mitigation is so gimp. It has no purpose and only illogically bad players will use it. You do read your own posts right?

  11. #11
    Sword of Telara Krazybojangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xzaar View Post
    Where did I complain about a pyro with support in my thread? What a ****ing moron. Its great how you add **** in order to make an argument. How dumb are you? You eat pyros 1v1? Yes its easy to beat bad players, which is 90% of the gaming population. I want to see you up against a good one. What server are you on?

    Your other argument is assist train kills pyros. LMAO, so you are saying a pyro is not bad at all if you have multiple people beating on him? What a dumbass.
    With support you need to train any class. If you can't grasp that I was referring to a supported pyro you're hopeless. All I see you doing is throwing around strawman arguments and personally attacking people. From this I draw you're just a terrible PvPer and have no clue what you're doing against any class let alone a pyro.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple Renork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Nerdrage lolol
    Well hello there~

  13. #13
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    781

    Default

    OMG WARRIOR NEED BUFF~~~~
    NERF EVERY OTHER CLASSsss

    I H8... U ALL !!!!!!1111111111111onentwotfourinfinity11112393489 3

  14. #14
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazybojangles View Post
    With support you need to train any class. If you can't grasp that I was referring to a supported pyro you're hopeless. All I see you doing is throwing around strawman arguments and personally attacking people. From this I draw you're just a terrible PvPer and have no clue what you're doing against any class let alone a pyro.
    These strawman arguments are arguments that YOU are making. You are coming up with scenarios in which I did NOT discuss at all. Where did I talk about crying because a pyro was being healed or supported and I could not kill him? Work on your reading comprehension. I'm not calling you stupid to attack your arguments. I'm calling you stupid because I'm attacking YOU for not knowing how to read. For bring up situations not discuss and then saying I was wrong in them. The one making strawman arguments is YOU.

  15. #15
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundial View Post
    OMG WARRIOR NEED BUFF~~~~
    NERF EVERY OTHER CLASSsss

    I H8... U ALL !!!!!!1111111111111onentwotfourinfinity11112393489 3
    Wow this completely explains the mage community. ********* who cannot read at all. When did I say anywhere that you should nerf rogues and clerics or any other mage spec. I was talking about pyro. Jeeze I'm dealing with morons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts