+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whitefall Rewards

Default Whitefall Rewards

I've noticed that the PvP rewards from Whitefall Brigade at L35 require decorated level of notoriety to purchase.

Given the amount of notoriety gain we get from winning WFs and completing dailies and that we start getting them at 30, I can't imagine anyone actually benefitting from those items when they become able to purchase them (unless they somehow run whitefall non stop starting at 30, win every time, and even then)...

Might I suggest lowering the notoriety requirement friendly? Or making them higher level?
    Malakor - Cleric - Laethys (US PvE)
    Malakor - Rogue - Tearfall (US PvP)

I had the same problem with every pvp faction. By the time I had the notoriety to buy anything, it was all 15 levels below what I had. Heck, even the zone pvp goods dudes have junk for gear.

Then even after getting to 50, there is zero pvp gear worth getting until you hit rank 2. Thankfully, I'm almost there.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

I realize this may not be exactly the response you are looking for, but they have stated that we will gain reputation faster in Warfronts in the next patch. How much faster, I'm not sure. But, besides that, I do agree that the notoriety requirements for some of the starter items needs to be changed. Not much point in having level 15-35 items that nobody can buy before they have much better.
    Last edited by Wulfhunter; 05-02-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Read the alpha notes for 1.2. The dumbing-down for pvp warfronts is in there. So the high ranks can now claim how hard their done by since they had to "work" for their epics. /scoff

+ Reply to Thread