+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite gank maneuver?

Shadowlander

Default What's your favorite gank maneuver?

I like to say a little something like "Looks like we've got a spill" then stab them in the back while they're fighting a mob. Once they're dead, "cleanup on aisle 2", rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiken87 View Post
    I like to say a little something like "Looks like we've got a spill" then stab them in the back while they're fighting a mob. Once they're dead, "cleanup on aisle 2", rinse and repeat.
    I wave to them, then sit and wait for them to kill the mob/drink. then fight them. Because when I pvp I like a challenge. Sadly I think i'm a minority..

Sage advice for life: All people are A-holes at heart, Mother Teresa would spit in your face and **** your *** with a broken broom handle as long as her anonymity was guaranteed. Always hope for the best in people, but never expect anything more then the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Erravi View Post
    I wave to them, then sit and wait for them to kill the mob/drink. then fight them. Because when I pvp I like a challenge. Sadly I think i'm a minority..
    Same. Killing someone who has no chances of defending themselves isn't fun to me. I think I'm in the minority here too.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Epiny View Post
    Same. Killing someone who has no chances of defending themselves isn't fun to me. I think I'm in the minority here too.
    Yes, but a fair fight doesn't qualify as a "gank" I'm pretty sure.

As assassin, staying in stealth and following a player for ages, just saying things like:

"I'm behind youuu"
    "The death clock is counting doooown....."
    "Hmm! It looks like your back needs some ventilation!"

Its funny as watching people panick and spam AOEs. They know they're going to die, its just a matter of how much you let them get on with before you toast em.
    Amiga 500
    512k + 512k upgrade
    80mb H.D.D
    2 x external 3 1/2" floppy drives
    Cruiser turbo joystick
    ^ ^ ^
    Best gaming machine ever made lols at your epeen pc rigs.

Plane Touched

Not me, I prefer to strip them of 10g...its a war on many fronts. (wallets, time, emotions)

:free spellweave bags for all defiants under level 30 on the north road outside of gloamwood!
    Minsc and Boo
    All time favorite RPG characters.

Quote Originally Posted by xtorma View Post
    :free spellweave bags for all defiants under level 30 on the north road outside of gloamwood!
    It's a trap!
    LVL 50 Rogue - Condemned

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Chenne View Post
    As assassin, staying in stealth and following a player for ages, just saying things like:

"I'm behind youuu"
    "The death clock is counting doooown....."
    "Hmm! It looks like your back needs some ventilation!"

Its funny as watching people panick and spam AOEs. They know they're going to die, its just a matter of how much you let them get on with before you toast em.
    Hell yes. I even like dropping 3 bleeds on a lowbie and saying "you're already dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Reiken87 View Post
    Hell yes. I even like dropping 3 bleeds on a lowbie and saying "you're already dead"
    I like it when people do that and then I pop virtuoso and heal myself and kill them and then /yell "Where's your god now?" It was kind of awesome doing that to a level ?? outside of FC.
    Last edited by Jaya; 05-02-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Soulwalker

I realy hate that ppl Realy think "Oh, His hitting a mob lets get him when he's nearly dead

I preffer to wait untill he's Clear to nuke him, Or most of the time they are Trying to kill me when 'm fighting a mob and they seem always to fail since there most dmg happends in the first 3sec Still having a Shield left and 3 instant casting healing, most of the time shielding and healing But hey it wil do the job

I have a macro on Titan Strike that yells "Kneel before Lord Magnos!" Haven't used it in a while though because it was even starting to annoy me.

I got another one for cornered beast that yells "Run, run you insects before I crush you all! Muahahahahaha!"

You, thats how I roll. RP while I PvP.

On another note, its really satisfying killing someone who taunts you right beforehand with a macro or otherwise.

Telaran

I like to wait until they are handing in their quests and talking to the npc

Champion of Telara Leggomyeggolas's Avatar

I like throwing them off cliffs.

My fav is when I'm fighting multiple mobs, and when I'm almost dead, someone ganks me from behind. I think it makes them feel real tough, killing an other char in one blow.
    Officially owned by Alsbeth the Discordant.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=815027&dateline=13020  88690

Elitists and game programmers think alike; The first thinks the game is too easy, the other nerfs the crap out of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast