+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfront bug

Telaran

Default Warfront bug

Recently was in a tight match of whitefall, we were down 2-1 and the guardians recently capped. Our team was in their base tryin to kill some guards and get the flag. I'm a rouge so after a few kill attempts i get slaughtered by a few peeps, low and behold i click "respawn" and i wind up dead in meridian, with no body, and no way to rez. I'm standing at the "resurrection technician" and already tried the "stuck" feature. Opened a ticket, guess i'll rez in a week. QQ\

*edit*

Just relogged, crisis resolved. How do you remove post? lol
    Last edited by Aggrobeast; 05-02-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrobeast View Post
    Recently was in a tight match of whitefall, we were down 2-1 and the guardians recently capped. Our team was in their base tryin to kill some guards and get the flag. I'm a rouge so after a few kill attempts i get slaughtered by a few peeps, low and behold i click "respawn" and i wind up dead in meridian, with no body, and no way to rez. I'm standing at the "resurrection technician" and already tried the "stuck" feature. Opened a ticket, guess i'll rez in a week. QQ
    In my 20s I died in BG and rezzed in Highlands. NOT by the portal. I had fun getting out of there =P

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by astrocanis View Post
    In my 20s I died in BG and rezzed in Highlands. NOT by the portal. I had fun getting out of there =P
    Must have been a blast xD

+ Reply to Thread