+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND NEW lvl 50s in WARFRONTS

Rift Chaser

Default I DO NOT UNDERSTAND NEW lvl 50s in WARFRONTS

So i see everyday people crying in warfronts because they die...i see them spamming the warfront chat..OP this OP that...so i INSPECT them..oh what a surprise..GREEN armors..green weapon..blue armors etc...quest stuff...
    I do not get...what do they expect?..to come in warfronts and ROLL over the veterans rank5s..rank 6s...die...shut the f### up..earn rank 2-3 -4 then you will start winning too.
    I reached rank 6 the hard way...sleepless nights and tons of lost warfonts..learned to keep my cool when i was losing..and accepted as a part of the game..and now my win- lose ration changed from 50-50 to 70-30.
    Last edited by bourbon; 05-02-2011 at 02:03 AM.

That, and them starting out in the tier by trying to boss people around like they got away with in the leveling tiers.

Every time I hear someone spouting off about newbie strats that don't work in the 50s bracket I do a gear check and it is either quest greens/blues or pve plaque gear.
    Shut up and listen to the people that have run these zones hundreds of times.

People die in WFs. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashane View Post
    I would just like to add, I sure hope they don't add something to this game before they add something else that is totally unrelated to the thing they might add, because that would really tick me off or something if they added it first before the thing that should be added first even though its totally unrelated like, you know?

lol...

You didn't reach Rank 6 the hard way. When you were doing Warfronts to get Rank 6, there were either no Rank 6 players around, or very few. Those people coming into Warfronts now are playing on hard-mode in comparison to people like us who had a god awful amount of time to play.
    Last edited by Visions; 05-02-2011 at 03:53 AM.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Telaran

OP, unfortunately the only explanation is that they are idiots, new level 50's should realise they are the bottom rung on the pvp ladder now. Not saying they are entirely useless and shouldn't bother trying, all im saying is that they should try to learn to play rather than complain. Sure it'll suck for a while but once gear/rank is less of an issue they will be having way more fun, as will everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarie View Post
    OP, unfortunately the only explanation is that they are idiots, new level 50's should realise they are the bottom rung on the pvp ladder now. Not saying they are entirely useless and shouldn't bother trying, all im saying is that they should try to learn to play rather than complain. Sure it'll suck for a while but once gear/rank is less of an issue they will be having way more fun, as will everyone else.
    The issue is while you and I got ranks easily, in a matter of days it is taking new 50s weeks, and even a month to get a new rank because they're always losing.

To even beat our chests when we had it easy is astounding to me. We never had to face Rank 6 players, as a Rank 1, so why should anyone else?

Some of you act like you're afraid of fighting equally geared players, for fear of losing yourselves.

I want a challenge, not a free win.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    lol...

You didn't reach Rank 6 the hard way. When you were doing Warfronts to get Rank 6, there were either no Rank 6 players around, or very few. Those people coming into Warfronts now are playing on hard-mode in comparison to people like us who had a god awful amount of time to play.
    Ma'am what about all of the p6 players on the new 50's team?

Quote Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
    So i see everyday people crying in warfronts because they die...i see them spamming the warfront chat..OP this OP that...so i INSPECT them..oh what a surprise..GREEN armors..green weapon..blue armors etc...quest stuff...
    I do not get...what do they expect?..to come in warfronts and ROLL over the veterans rank5s..rank 6s...die...shut the f### up..earn rank 2-3 -4 then you will start winning too.
    I reached rank 6 the hard way...sleepless nights and tons of lost warfonts..learned to keep my cool when i was losing..and accepted as a part of the game..and now my win- lose ration changed from 50-50 to 70-30.
    They need to segregate the WF's by Ranks, this will make you (a whiner who whines about whiners) and them (the original whiner) happy.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Prophet of Telara

I'm a fresh 50 in starter gear (blues and some crafted/t1 plaque) and I don't cry in warfront chat. Then there's the rank 4 Rogue who constantly yells how OP everyone else is and how useless his class is.
    I do not understand people, in general.

Or Trion should do what they do in regular (level 10-49) WF's, boost everyone up to the highest rank to compensate for the extreme gear that high ranks have.
    So to fix this, Trion needs to start by giving Rank 1's immense resistance and dodge to avoid and limit damage from Rank 6's; as the ranks go up the resistance goes down.
    The same with hit and damage should be raised to overcome defenses of Rank 6's, again as the rank goes up the bonus's go down.
    This will allow a Rank 1 to go toe to toe with a rank 6 and keep rank 6's competitive with each other. Since there is no way to stifle or limit gaining rank; eventually everyone will be on the same field at rank 6.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Quote Originally Posted by Delphya View Post
    Or Trion should do what they do in regular (level 10-49) WF's, boost everyone up to the highest rank to compensate for the extreme gear that high ranks have.
    So to fix this, Trion needs to start by giving Rank 1's immense resistance and dodge to avoid and limit damage from Rank 6's; as the ranks go up the resistance goes down.
    The same with hit and damage should be raised to overcome defenses of Rank 6's, again as the rank goes up the bonus's go down.
    This will allow a Rank 1 to go toe to toe with a rank 6 and keep rank 6's competitive with each other. Since there is no way to stifle or limit gaining rank; eventually everyone will be on the same field at rank 6.
    Your opinion will change when you hit rank six. That's all I have to say about your bias.

Holy crap, found a new topic to QQ about, I see.

Maybe you should stick to single player games.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Champion

They should just do away with all the battlegrounds and warfronts...it's just too dangerous to go outside.
    Instead, they should replace the PvP content with Ice Cream vendors in a pretty instanced room for everyone.

Ok, that's all for my Monday sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    lol...

The important thing is not the gear, but the premades. There were a lot more premades when I was going for R6 then Im meeting now, more then one month later. (due to the lost interest about pvp). I couldnt enter a ****ing Black Garden without meeting a god damn it premade.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 05-02-2011 at 06:23 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast