+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Warrior experience today.

Telaran

Default My Warrior experience today.

Unhappy

Today I had the most epic fight in Black Garden. I'm like, "OMFG I'm a warrior I'm going to go, charge in, and kill ****". As I'm waiting for the start timer to count down, I push the C button and notice I have a **** ton of Valor. I also have all this awesome Rank 6 gear. Seriously, like 400 or so Valor with the new rune at this point. I'm hot ****. So yeah the fight starts, I jump down, and get the Cleric to about 80% HP before he puts detaunt on me. Time to change targets.

I'm like ok "**** it" let me switch targets I have a pocket healer. I then go after the bard, who ends up with the 50% damage reduction spell the cleric puts on him. I'm like all good. Let me hit the rogue ****** my healer right now. All I can see flashing across my screen is "immune...immune...immune...immune....immune.. ..mi ss...miss...miss...parry...dodge...you ****ing suck..." so yeah I eventually give up. So now I decide that i had better apply a lingering wounds on their fang carrier and try to kill him. I hit him once and realize that some warrior has Phalanx on and he apparently has some other buffs because my big crit just landed for about 300hp.

I look around...ponder life..and it seems that I've been stuck in place for oh about 8 seconds or so. I can't move. I wonder what is going on. And then...WTF I'm dead! My memory of this event is quite blurry. I just remember seeing this excruciating image of a mage tea-bagging me. He later yelled "OMFG you warriors suck I one-shot you all hahahahaha".

An investigator looked into this crime and did confirm what my healer (only teammate) expected: Combat logs showed a 7849 fulminate. The suspect was a Gnome Mage with ****ty gear. If you see him please report any information necessary to 1-888-****-TRION.

In short...**** you Trion and your ****ty game. Sub cancelled. Fix this **** before more leave. I'm done. At this point Minecraft is more balanced.

Sincerely,

Plate Wearing Nerf Ball

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by ozymandiez View Post
    Unhappy

Today I had the most epic fight in Black Garden. I'm like, "OMFG I'm a warrior I'm going to go, charge in, and kill ****". As I'm waiting for the start timer to count down, I push the C button and notice I have a **** ton of Valor. I also have all this awesome Rank 6 gear. Seriously, like 400 or so Valor with the new rune at this point. I'm hot ****. So yeah the fight starts, I jump down, and get the Cleric to about 80% HP before he puts detaunt on me. Time to change targets.

I'm like ok "**** it" let me switch targets I have a pocket healer. I then go after the bard, who ends up with the 50% damage reduction spell the cleric puts on him. I'm like all good. Let me hit the rogue ****** my healer right now. All I can see flashing across my screen is "immune...immune...immune...immune....immune.. ..mi ss...miss...miss...parry...dodge...you ****ing suck..." so yeah I eventually give up. So now I decide that i had better apply a lingering wounds on their fang carrier and try to kill him. I hit him once and realize that some warrior has Phalanx on and he apparently has some other buffs because my big crit just landed for about 300hp.

I look around...ponder life..and it seems that I've been stuck in place for oh about 8 seconds or so. I can't move. I wonder what is going on. And then...WTF I'm dead! My memory of this event is quite blurry. I just remember seeing this excruciating image of a mage tea-bagging me. He later yelled "OMFG you warriors suck I one-shot you all hahahahaha".

An investigator looked into this crime and did confirm what my healer (only teammate) expected: Combat logs showed a 7849 fulminate. The suspect was a Gnome Mage with ****ty gear. If you see him please report any information necessary to 1-888-****-TRION.

In short...**** you Trion and your ****ty game. Sub cancelled. Fix this **** before more leave. I'm done. At this point Minecraft is more balanced.

Sincerely,

Plate Wearing Nerf Ball
    A Dwarf mage that is. Ugh...

+ Reply to Thread