+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New player : Which class and server should i chose?

Soulwalker

Default New player : Which class and server should i chose?

Hello everyone. I am streaming the download right now. Ive been doing a little reading on the forums and it isn't clear to me which class I should choose. I have always played rogue and find that they are always nerfed to death.

Cleric or Warrior? I would like to switch to a tank or healing class. If the Cleric is always needed and can survive somewhat on their on in pvp I would prefer that. If cleric is bad on the other hand, I would probably go with physical attack class.

Which subclass? While leveling my class which souls should i take? Also, you can change ur character to a pvp build later right?

And finally, I am hoping to jump on a server with a pretty split group of factions. It may be unrealistic tho.

Thank you, anything is a great help.

-Foul-

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Foul View Post
    Hello everyone. I am streaming the download right now. Ive been doing a little reading on the forums and it isn't clear to me which class I should choose. I have always played rogue and find that they are always nerfed to death.

Cleric or Warrior? I would like to switch to a tank or healing class. If the Cleric is always needed and can survive somewhat on their on in pvp I would prefer that. If cleric is bad on the other hand, I would probably go with physical attack class.

Which subclass? While leveling my class which souls should i take? Also, you can change ur character to a pvp build later right?

And finally, I am hoping to jump on a server with a pretty split group of factions. It may be unrealistic tho.

Thank you, anything is a great help.

-Foul-
    Read the patch 1.2 notes. I'm guessing roll Cleric or Rogue at this point. Mages are getting a bit of a nerf and Warriors will still be as useless as they have always been post patch 1.1 .

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ozymandiez View Post
    Read the patch 1.2 notes. I'm guessing roll Cleric or Rogue at this point. Mages are getting a bit of a nerf and Warriors will still be as useless as they have always been post patch 1.1 .
    Roll what makes you happy.
    Best support/healer character TO DATE is a Battle Bard (Bard/Rift and any sub) (max points in bard)
    Best Healer to date: Cleric (Sentinel)
    Best tank: Havnt played any.
    Best caster: Either a pyro mage or a warlock/necro.

Quote Originally Posted by ozymandiez View Post
    come tell the r6 champions that 2 global my 45% dr r5 7500 hp chloro that they're worthless. i'd rather have 2 nightblades on me than a decent champion

+ Reply to Thread