+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im out!

Soulwalker

Default Im out!

Cant take this trash anymore, I am canceling my account due to the lack of logical thinking on Trions

part. The game has beautiful graphics I cant complain about that but the whole PVP set up is trash.

With only having 3 servers on a battlegroup is down right stupid. You run into the problem like I am

having where ONE pre-made (group of 7) pwns all night every night. When I try to fight this and make

a pre-made of my own, we get smashed because they are all lvl6, geared out the @ss because they

stomp every night and farm valor. On top of that, and this is coming from a mage, Pyros imunity to well.

. . everything is silly. I know this has been said time and time again and im not trying to beat a dead

horse but when i read the chat notes and find they arent touching it just reducing the damage output

by 15%, really? It was never ab the damage it was not being able to stop it. I am perectly fine if a pyro

mage hitting me for 6k but god damn give a way to interrupt the cast. And no I refuse to go pyro, my

playstyle is all about dots and mobility, I love the lock play but i can not do anything against pyro but

stand and wave. whats even worse is EVERYONE has been moaning every day and they don't do

anything about it. And last but not least the way all warfronts are set up is brainless. I constantly am top

damage and KBs with shard turn ins and flag caps but I get no reward for playing better. What is the

point when I can AFK and get the same rewards. There is no arena based game play to reward me by

being a more intelligent player, the entire game is built on "spend as much time as you can PVP'n and

you will be rewarded" S-H-I-T way of organizing PVP. bottom line is once you get to lvl6, what is there

then? all I have seen is play more warfronts and feel good destroying lvl 1s in green gear. I tried this

game and gave it some time but i cant do it anymore. I play few games a night and log off due to my

whole team half way though being S-H-I-T on so we just end up AFK at the spawn point. SOOOOOOO

to end my rant, Trion I tried but this is S-H-I-T learn to listen to the community and maybe you will have

a chance.

tl;dr

I like when people bother to make these introverted threads, as if anyone cares to read them.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lerp View Post
    tl;dr

I like when people bother to make these introverted threads, as if anyone cares to read them.
    His thread makes a very valid point.

The only real interrupts in the game are cc aside from a couple of them (bash is a perfect example of a perfect melee rupt, dom doesn't have a legit rupt (should have more than one), and neither does marks).

I am perectly fine if a pyro

mage hitting me for 6k but god damn give a way to interrupt the cast.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-01-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castorz View Post
    learn to listen to the community and maybe you will have

a chance.
    listening to you morons is the reason WHY PvP is a mess now.

listening to QQ has resulted in the CC changes, which only buffs pyromancer damage by 15% since now they're CC immune without GoS.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Corian View Post
    listening to you morons is the reason WHY PvP is a mess now.

listening to QQ has resulted in the CC changes, which only buffs pyromancer damage by 15% since now they're CC immune without GoS.
    Not really, I'd really love to try the rough draft pvp first beta as a warrior so I can one hit roflsauce without any kind of setup, or pvp level 50 skills, the mess it probably was then.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-01-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerp View Post
    tl;dr

Yeah, I only read the first line until I went "Wait... there are about 50 more after it!"

And to OP - K, bye, back to warcraft to whine about PvP there with you!

"Look up to the sky, just before you die; It's the last time you will"

Spiritus Intus Alit

Quote Originally Posted by Selevon View Post
    Yeah, I only read the first line until I went "Wait... there are about 50 more after it!"

And to OP - K, bye, back to warcraft to whine about PvP there with you!

Maybe in your world there's only Rift and Warcraft, but some of us are aware that there are many other games to choose from. Which is a good thing, because WoW pvp is probably still the same steaming pile of premade-riddled garbage it was when I quit a year ago.

I'm just glad I started pvping early so I didn't have to grind to 50, then try pvp, only to learn that Rift pvp is also garbage. Turns out I'm getting off cheap and lucky both in time and money.

Arena play dont shows who is the best player. It only shows that the winning team has better equipment and or the FOTM Class.

If in the Arena everyone has the same armor / Weapon and so on, then you will see the good Players

+ Reply to Thread