+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10-49 PvP matters justs as much as 50...

Default 10-49 PvP matters justs as much as 50...

Personally I am getting tired of seeing this comment...

1-49PvP doesn't matter, get to 50 Noob!!!
    Yes, 50 is Endgame, yes 50 allows more work with souls and such. BUT...

THE WHOLE LEVELING PROCESS SHOULD BE RIGHT NOT JUST 50!...

To Enter a Warfront in the 10-49 you will find either AFK Bots, Mage/Clerics that you can't kill/get close to if melee unless your an Mage/Cleirc. Abilities that hit harder then anything else at that level and so forth. Abilities that can't do anything against anyone or just broken and bugged abilities that don't work right at lower levels...

At Level 50 you have leveled your skills to Ranks higher then you can get at in the 10-49 stages, so therefore making the PvP work at 10-49 is just as possible as making it work at 50 because your skills and strengths will NOT be the same, they will not have the same base damage they will not be in any way similar to how it is before and after.

Besides, as an example, a Cleric that can Tank 5 people and still remain at full health with nearly half his mana when his foes are dead is just the same in the 10-49 as it is in the 50s...

So don't just say, Get to level 50 then talk balance. Because level 50 is a whole different 'game'...
    Last edited by Nanoth; 05-01-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanoth View Post

To Enter a Warfront in the 10-49 you will find either AFK Bots, Mage/Clerics that you can't kill/get close to if melee unless your an Mage/Cleirc. Abilities that hit harder then anything else at that level and so forth. Abilities that can't do anything against anyone or just broken and bugged abilities that don't work right at lower levels...

At Level 50 you have leveled your skills to Ranks higher then you can get at in the 10-49 stages, so therefore making the PvP work at 10-49 is just as possible as making it work at 50 because your skills and strengths will NOT be the same, they will not have the same base damage they will not be in any way similar to how it is before and after.

Besides, as an example, a Cleric that can Tank 5 people and still remain at full health with nearly half his mana when his foes are dead is just the same in the 10-49 as it is in the 50s...

So don't just say, Get to level 50 then talk balance. Because level 50 is a whole different 'game'...
    You didnt hear? All your experiance with souls 1-49 doesnt count count. You have no idea how those extra points tip scales ad then vwaalaaaaa cinderbolt 4k all your life at 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Champion of Telara

Im sick of being anything other than 50 on one of any of all 6 or 7 of my so called pvp cahracters for the amount of time I've done grinded.

Starting at 50 just makes pvp so.much.better. even earning the gear then is your pvp ranks and pvp skills to earn with the favor which is quite a few matches.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-01-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Champion of Telara

Theres something wrong with you if you can't kill mages and clerics pre 50. Those classes don't even get the things that make them good until 50.
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

You can reach 50 in 3 days...

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Krazer View Post
    You can reach 50 in 3 days...
    You could also beat final fantasy 7 in 48 hours.

how long did it take you?

Think they need to break up the brackets by 5 levels instead of 10 levels.

Sword of Telara

This thread would make a lot more sense if you could earn Prestige at any level below 50.

Sword of Telara

in Rift, your game starts when you reach 50.
    anything below it, just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanoth View Post

I

Bwahahahahahaha.... go hit 50.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

+ Reply to Thread