+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If folks doing PUG.s would read strategy for warfronts

Soulwalker

Default If folks doing PUG.s would read strategy for warfronts

It is so simple to win Black Garden with one or two healers if folks would run the WF correctly. Why does the FC want to run around all over the place and even enter combat. His HP is ticking away bad enough already. Hard to get heals if they will not stay in one place and want to stay out in LOS for all the casters. I have run the WF almost a hundred times for sure and the winning group stays close together so to pick up the drop and most of the time goes behind one of the trees and stays there with all his comrades around so AoE heals are effective. Being able to get the heals is the key to victory in this WF but with everyone spread out chasing after players not many heals are forthcoming. The other guys will tend to run away hoping some of you will chase them so their comrades can go in and get the drop. It is not that difficult of a strategy but seems very few care about running it to win. Sorry for venting but it is somewhat aggravating when I as a healer get the fang and rack up 200 pts behind the tree and then some ally gets the drop and takes off running with it and gets killed within a few seconds with few allies around cause they were running around.

Champion of Telara

Something needs to promote them as grouping as a team.

Ressurects on player bars, and longer respawn times, will make it more team vs team and less soloing/2v2s in the warfronts.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-01-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Why can't you people get it through your thick skulls? Rank>Tactics.

What good are tactics if the other team out mitigates, out damages, out cc's, and out heals you? It isn't rocket science.

This is not just a premade problem, it is a high rank premade problem.
    Last edited by Mako482; 05-01-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    Why can't you people get it through your thick skulls? Rank>Tactics.

What good are tactics if the other team out mitigates, out damages, out cc's, and out heals you? It isn't rocket science.

This is not just a premade problem, it is a high rank premade problem.
    If everyone started at level 50, you would be higher ranked than you are now and wouldn't be complaining about ranks right now.

I'm rank 4 and would probably be rank 6 right now, and would be enjoying the game a lot more, and more willing to pay my money next month, and being able to reroll another class and play it at level 50 right off would also make the game more fun as I have more options as to what I want to play depending on my mood.

With 4x better que rates, and all the skills can be used for the souls I use right whenever I start playing it.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-01-2011 at 12:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread