+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expand the shards for warfront

Soulwalker

Default Expand the shards for warfront

Expand the shards for warfront. Theres appearently good guardians elsewhere

Champion of Telara

This helps but please see this thread

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ems-in-one-fix

It would really open your side up to all the players that play the game on your shard.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-01-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Plane Walker

We need to expand the shards for warfronts for a lot of reasons. First, a bigger variety of opponents. However, even more pressing is the insane queue times at certain times of the day. If you're not doing the daily zone, the queues are awful.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aelorean View Post
    Even more pressing is the insane queue times at certain times of the day. If you're not doing the daily zone, the queues are awful.
    Example of Insane Queue Times

Exhibit A: What I really want to point out is the OMG AMAZINGLY HUGE discrepancy between estimated queue times and actual queue times. Seriously... How do you have an estimated queue time of 6 min and an actual queue time of 42?

Exhibit B: After waiting 42 min to even play a game, you get in a game with less than 9 min of actual play time... Since I just spent 42 min in the queue and 9 min in the game for a total of 51 min, that means I just spent 17.6% of my playtime doing something, and 82.4% sitting in Meridian doing nothing. I have an outstanding idea how to fix this. For every 1 month of gameplay, I'll give you 17.6% of the subscription cost, or $2.64. Better yet, I'll just unsubscribe because I'd rather go do underwater basket weaving than sit around doing absolutely nothing.

In all seriousness, I absolutely love the game, but I unsubscribed because the queue times are so terrible. I don't care if the PvP is unbalanced. I don't care if it takes me 2 months of grinding to hit rank 6. I don't care that I'm queuing solo and going up against premades. I JUST WANT TO PLAY IT! I'll keep reading the forums, and when I see the queue times are reliably less than 5 min, I'll resubscribe in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by Kumduh; 05-01-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Queue times

I agree the warfronts are absolutely terrible with queue times. I spent over 90 minutes in all 3 queues i could be in. It wasn't exactly peak hours but it seems like that even during peak the queue times really suck.

+ Reply to Thread