+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion fixed premades issues, or you will see subs declining

Telaran

Default Trion fixed premades issues, or you will see subs declining

Ive been in bothe pugs and organized premades myself. Ill tell you how frustrating to fight a premade group when you into a pug group that dont listen and not organized at all. Not really much you can do but get stump hard.
    Ive also been in organized premades myself where our group just roll stump everyone, especially pugs and ill honestly say it gets pretty old and no challenge at all.
    Our premade group even beat the top premades that I see roll stump pugs hard. But once we beat this premade they had stop queing up for entire afternoon to night.
    PVP premade at this state is a unfair to pug groups. Give pugs option to que up other pugs.
    Last edited by gingging; 05-01-2011 at 06:21 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by gingging View Post
    Ive been in bothe pugs and organized premades myself. Ill tell you how frustrating to fight a premade group when you into a pug group that dont listen and not organized at all. Not really much you can do but get stump hard.
    Ive also been in organized premades myself where our group just roll stump everyone, especially pugs and ill honestly say it gets pretty old and no challenge at all.
    Our premade group even beat the top premades that I see roll stump pugs hard. But once we beat this premade they had stop queing up for entire afternoon to night.
    PVP premade at this state is a unfair to pug groups. Give pugs option to que up other pugs.
    there are 20 posts you could reply to on this same issue, not to mention the one you created 20 minutes ago.

+ Reply to Thread