+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Riftstalker Rogues

Default Congrats Riftstalker Rogues

I would like to extend a handshake and a warm congratulations to the Rogues that have absolutely ruined Whitefall. The Riftstalker flag run build is awesome. Great job guys. Since it only takes two teammates to pretty much win this map, lets cut down the team numbers and run more instances of it. 4 on 4? Maybe you can get with the Pyros and see if you can get the rest of the entire scrub pop up to date with your techniques. Anyway, cheers guys.

They are strong. My best strategy is that I wait for them close to their spawn and harass the ones doing it all the way across the map.

aux

If only you could CC him. But it wouldn't be fun for him if he couldn't use his skills, so...
    I'm so BORED

What is this? rogue QQ? im shocked.

tell us more about this OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    What is this? rogue QQ? im shocked.

tell us more about this OP.
    What QQ? Other than this, Rogues are pretty crappy. Nom nom nom all day.
    Last edited by Drude; 05-01-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drude View Post
    What QQ? Other than this, Rogues are pretty crappy. Nom nom nom all day.
    if that is the case should you not be happy that atleast rogues can excell fairly well at one thing? i mean we already got immortal clerics & one shot pyros, now we just need a use for warriors & its game on

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    if that is the case should you not be happy that atleast rogues can excell fairly well at one thing? i mean we already got immortal clerics & one shot pyros, now we just need a use for warriors & its game on
    My warrior is just fine in PVP. There is a difference between being useful and using an exploit. Riftstalkers are using an exploit. Clerics are fine, Warriors are getting better and everyone hates the Pyros and their Ground Of Talent ability. Don't worry though. All of the QQ Rogues are getting a buff in 1.2 and will be the next FLOTM.

Some day I want my Rogue to grow up and be able to dps like a warrior.

Riftstalkers are not exploiting, they are using the tools in their inventory. Every class is exploiting if this is the case.
    Last edited by Mako482; 05-01-2011 at 06:52 AM.

My warrior is just fine in PVP. There is a difference between being useful and using an exploit.
    Explain this exploit?
    Last edited by Krazer; 05-01-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    Some day I want my Rogue to grow up and be able to dps like a warrior.
    Someday, I want my chloro to grow up to heal like a cleric.

And my dominator to not be below the rogues who are evidently at the bottom in their minds.

I don't think there is anything that can't kill a 51 dom when it is played right.

What I mean is someone fighting a dom who knows very well how dom is played will play properly vs dom, an example is not moving in storm shackles, and that doesn't even matter too too much unless you are a warrior.

It becomes an npc to fight for most classes.

How would I fight dom as a war? Interrupt city.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-01-2011 at 06:59 AM.

My warrior is just fine in PVP. There is a difference between being useful and using an exploit. Riftstalkers are using an exploit. Clerics are fine, Warriors are getting better and everyone hates the Pyros and their Ground Of Talent ability. Don't worry though. All of the QQ Rogues are getting a buff in 1.2 and will be the next FLOTM.
    hardly an exploit, its using a good build for a sole purpose, same as cleric immortality. as for buffs,
    beleive me rogues do need a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    They are strong. My best strategy is that I wait for them close to their spawn and harass the ones doing it all the way across the map.
    Pretty much this. You have to keep shiftymcbad from getting to the flag. They do need to remove the stun/root immunity after shifting though as that is just stupid. 1.2 is going to make RS godmode though. Hope Trion tones this **** down with the nerf to CC.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

too many bad trolls & butthurt baddies in this thread, please let it die

Default Dumb Masses Can't Learn To Remove Buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazer View Post
    Explain this exploit?
    They still can't figure out how to dispell/purge buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezer View Post
    They still can't figure out how to dispell/purge buffs.
    A lot of premades will stack buffs. There is no simple solution to stopping a RS other then stopping him before he gets your flag. Otherwise it becomes a turtle fest or win for whatever side has more healers. Again with 1.2 and the CC nerf RS needs to be toned down especially since the hardest counter to a RS is a DOM and we're being gutted so don't expect anyone to play one.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast