+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question for premade pug stumpers, be honest.

Telaran

Default Question for premade pug stumpers, be honest.

If Trion implement 2 que up options:
    A) Premade que up
    B) Solo que up

I guarantee you all premades will que up in same time for "solo que up" hoping to get in the same WF and continue stumping on pugs with your premades.
    Dont give me this crap that you all want challenges and would rather fight other premades. I was in a premade group and beat the best premade (I constantly seen roll stumping pugs group) to 2/0 in WS. Guess what after that those guys had totally stopped queing up for premade that afternoon to night. I played for another 7hrs WF and had not seen those names que up again.
    This is after all name callings were yelling at those pug stumpers.
    Premades are pathetic!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by gingging View Post
    A) Premade que up
    B) Solo que up

I guarantee you all premades will que up in same time for "solo que up" hoping to get in the same WF and continue stumping on pugs with your premades.
    Dont give me this crap that you all want challenges and would rather fight other premades. I was in a premade group and beat the best premade (I constantly seen roll stumping pugs group) to 2/0 in WS. Guess what after that those guys had totally stopped queing up for premade that afternoon to night. I played for another 7hrs WF and had not seen those names que up again.
    Premades are pathetic!
    i believe you are mostly right, unless maybe rank 6 premades, who no longer have a need for pristege/favor. i think you mis-characterize the intent of people who are currently playing in premades. there may be a select few that group up with their guild mates to roflstomp pugs. i do not know any that do so. i rarely solo que, but i do party with my guildmates all the time.

this is for multiple reasons. i like to play with my friends, seems normal considering this is a massively multiplayer game, created to be enjoyed with your guild/friends etc. i like knowing that someone has my back in pvp. that i will be healed when i am being attacked. that i will have support when carrying the fang. that i can peel a rogue off my cleric buddy. on and on and on. all these are reasons that people will party together rather than solo que. it also increases your chances of winning, which leads to larger favor/prestige gains, which makes the trip to rank 6 quicker. all these reasons go into why i personally would rather form a 'premade' rather than solo que. its most definately not because i like to roflstomp pugs.

not to mention you have the option to do exactly what i am doing, so why not get on the train, instead of trying to walk?

Those defending pug vs. premade are just enjoying ezmode. All others would likely not care who they face or would rather even face other premades for the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gingging View Post
    A) Premade que up
    B) Solo que up

Premades are pathetic!
    So hopefully Trion would take action against those purposefully trying to get around the system.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    Those defending pug vs. premade are just enjoying ezmode. All others would likely not care who they face or would rather even face other premades for the fun of it.
    you constantly add nothing to the conversation. i have seen your one liners over and over. either be constructive, or just read. do not bother replying.

all others obviously care who they face, otherwise this forum would not be full of QQ 24/7.

+ Reply to Thread