+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "You want everything handed to you! Stop qqing and earn your rank!"

Default "You want everything handed to you! Stop qqing and earn your rank!"

I want to know how many high rank premades the current rank 6's defending pug farming had to go up against while they "earned" their rank........

I know the answer. ZERO, because they did not exist yet.

If you are rank 6 already don't insult my intelligence with this "I earned it" crap. You rushed to 50 in 3 days and started the ezmode prestige train to where you are now by getting ahead enough to pug farm your way to 6. Now you come here and tell us slowpokes all this crap like in the title.

Your day is coming, Trion cannot ignore this issue without losing subs, they will come around and then it will be YOU who will have to earn something.

I for one would love the chance to earn some wins, just give me some winnable situations and I'm there.

Champion of Telara

I do just as well on my rank 1 50 as I do on my rank 6 50 and I pug much more than run premades. You are just making excuses for being bad and losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    I do just as well on my rank 1 50 as I do on my rank 6 50 and I pug much more than run premades. You are just making excuses for being bad and losing.
    If you were any more full of crap I'd suggest you rename yourself Latrine. There is no way in hell that as a Rank 1, even in a premade group, that you're doing just as well against Rank 6s as you do with your Rank 6. You can try to say so all you want, but the people that have their PVP soul in use and are higher Rank have abilities that make your Rank 1 unable to compete at the same level, especially if your Rank 1 is facing one of the premade *** kicking teams.

Lie all you want to on the Internet kiddo, it doesn't make you tough or better than anyone, your comment actually shows you're just another person with self-esteem issues that finds being a **** to be their only means of getting even with the world that rejects you.
    FYI: Your game experience is not the same as everyone else's, especially mine, stop trying to make the game all about you, and think about the bigger picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    Fail troll is fail.

Yeah, what is going to stop me and my hoard of P8 Brigadiers from getting into vent and counting down when to queue? Your insistent crying has done nothing but further distance yourself from active queues. All this nonsensical calling for a separate queue will not solve a thing so go ahead and unsub if you aren't willing to solve your own problems.

Plane Touched

Cleric and Warrior PvP souls seem to have the biggest impact when you reach rank 6. Rogue and Mage are useful, but not nearly as "game breaking".

It is rather difficult to overcome the rank 6 premades though, even as a rank 5 (almost 6 now). A well timed rank 6 ability (such as the -50% damage for 30 seconds from war) can make and break almost any fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Arieswar View Post
    Yeah, what is going to stop me and my hoard of P8 Brigadiers from getting into vent and counting down when to queue? Your insistent crying has done nothing but further distance yourself from active queues. All this nonsensical calling for a separate queue will not solve a thing so go ahead and unsub if you aren't willing to solve your own problems.
    WAAAAAAHHHHAAHAHHHHHHHHH!!! MOMMY!!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE MY FREE FAVOR AND PRESTIGE AWAY!!!!

Be less transparent please.

Scared of a little competition?

Funny thing is if I ask what Warfront is the most likely to feature a premade what would you say? Funny all the l33t premades run BG over and over........why is that? Fastest one.

It's all about farming, not fun, not teamwork, farming. Farming at other player's expense. Trion can fix it or watch their $$$$$$$ go away.

Or they can listen to turds like you......

Champion of Telara

I do, I'm not gonna lie.

I have a level 50 mage, and I would love to be able to just make a level 50 cleric, or rogue, or anything with a new name at anytime, so I can get right in back with the people in level 50 pvp.

What is the problem do you have a problem with me getting pvp gear for free that is inferior in pve?

Am I going to bring my pvp character and ruin your dungeon while you are in it, your rift? I don't even want to leave meridian I don't care.

It would also make me be able to test level 50 pvp as every single class, let's everyone use everything easily and everyone can know what is and isn't overpowered and state their opinions without being told to wait until level 50 pvp.

You also get to see more creative team builds.

I said it, team builds, not 5 people with 1v1 builds thrown into a pvp match.
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-01-2011 at 07:34 AM.

You aren't going to hold on to that opinon once you're at rank 6, and you don't genuinely care about "competition." You just want the game to be tailored to your individual needs.

EDIT: I'm also rank 1 prestige right now because I barely have time to play, in case you were about to make that ad hominem.
    Last edited by Lerp; 05-01-2011 at 07:38 AM.

Prophet of Telara

trolololol
    another fail whine thread
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Champion of Telara

*Plays mage gets to level 50 and gets smacked around*
    *Thinks in head is gonna reroll warrior to show them how it's done*

Months later...
    *Plays mage at level 50 p6 and gets smacked around*
    *Thinks in head how he is still working on that level 40 warrior*
    Last edited by Dominmatric; 05-01-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    blah blah blah.
    I'm advocating a ranked ladder. I want the competition but what you people want will solve nothing and only prolong queue times.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by goshon View Post
    If you were any more full of crap I'd suggest you rename yourself Latrine. There is no way in hell that as a Rank 1, even in a premade group, that you're doing just as well against Rank 6s as you do with your Rank 6. You can try to say so all you want, but the people that have their PVP soul in use and are higher Rank have abilities that make your Rank 1 unable to compete at the same level, especially if your Rank 1 is facing one of the premade *** kicking teams.

Lie all you want to on the Internet kiddo, it doesn't make you tough or better than anyone, your comment actually shows you're just another person with self-esteem issues that finds being a **** to be their only means of getting even with the world that rejects you.
    Fail troll is fail.
    The fact that you both think that is proof that you are both bad. The first time I did a WF on my 50 mage I topped damage and killing blows. Now obviously there are some options or capabillities a rank 6 has that a rank 1 wont. That doesnt make a rank one worthless or incapable of being just as effective in a given Scenario. Skill, or lack of being bad, is still going to be the biggest factor in how effective you are.

You can keep telling yourself its a lie if you want. If that lets you stay in denial about not being horrible players go for it.

Plane Touched

WAAAAAAHHHHAAHAHHHHHHHHH!!! MOMMY!!!! THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE MY FREE FAVOR AND PRESTIGE AWAY!!!!

Be less transparent please.

Scared of a little competition?

I'm pretty sure that the OP was saying that there is no competition, unless you consider a pre-made in R6 gear vs. a PUG in a WF is competition?

Now THAT is funny, almost as funny as a pyro I met who claimed he was pro because he was R6...
    "Awesome group seeks 4 more"

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Arieswar View Post
    I'm advocating a ranked ladder. I want the competition but what you people want will solve nothing and only prolong queue times.
    You can only have a ranked ladder when things are sort of balanced; which they currently are not.

I don't even expect fair, I'm more than happy to fight 2 people vs. me in the WF, but when there is a 5+ man pre-made all hugging each other running through the WF like a train, it gets a little boring after the 100th time.

But hey, the pre-mades are so pro in their i'm harder than you with my grp of friends behind me.

It's funny because when I do separate some of your ******s from the pack, you fail so bad it's comical..
    "Awesome group seeks 4 more"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast