+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queue Against Premade Option

Soulwalker

Default Queue Against Premade Option

Dear Trion Development Team,

Since I hit 50 about a week ago all I have done is run warfront, after warfront, after warfront. I do not have any specific players that I like to queue up with so I always solo queue for all available.

Many times I go up against a team of so called "pugs" who have no idea how to work together. For a good player such as myself I don't even break a sweat as me and my team just steam roll the whole other team. It is some fun for awhile but after a few rounds it starts to get dull. It's almost like I am doing what some people refer to as "PvE" where they fight these NPCs with a few easy to counter attacks that don't take much thinking.

Now other times, this is what I love best, I get to go against a team that people refer to as a "premade". These people have organized themselves into a team where they work together and they actually try and win the warfront matches. It is very exciting trying to anticipate what they will do next and trying to figure out how to defend and counter their strategies. Now THIS is what I'm talking about. A real fight that feels like we are in a battle for our lives. This is this rush that I seek.

I have thought about trying to seek out some friends of my own and organize my own group so that we can even be more competitive and up the ante on these "premade" groups with our anti premade premade group. Who knows we might even go on a winning streak.

Now let me cut to the chase here since I have been rambling on. I would like an option so that I can fight only against these "premade" groups and get a real challenge. I think I can speak for your community and say that no one wants to fight "pugs" all day long and have rewards handed to them for not putting forth much of an effort to get them. I think people would appreciate the hard work and dedication to their factions cause and would feel so much better once they have earned their rewards.

I know you guys will agree with every thing I have said since I have taken the time to post on your website and will drop everything you are doing to implement my request immediately before your next patch is even scheduled. So for that I would like to thank you in advance not only from myself but from the entire community who I feel has been wanting this same feature.

Sincerely,
    The Almighty Weeble of Death

Obvious troll is obvious.

What's the matter little boy? Afraid your cornfield is going to be taken away and you may have to actually earn your rewards?

Soulwalker

Well you aren't very good at recognizing trolls. I actually like to go up against premades.

Sure I am making fun of the other cry babies, but it's not trolling.

+ Reply to Thread