+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post the best players of each class(not soul) from ur server for both sides.

Rift Disciple

Default Post the best players of each class(not soul) from ur server for both sides.

Guardian Warrior-Not many good ones I've seen period but on reclaimer server I'd say Kane is by far the best one I've run into.

Defiant Warrior-Havent seen any good ones.

Guardian Cleric-Most clerics are running cookie cutter specs but Id have to say Andain or Fastoff

Defiant Cleric-By far Lanny, I havent seen her around for awhile but lanny is legit and the only cleric I've fought to give me hell 1v1 as Inq.

Guardian Rogue-This one is tough because there are ranged rogues and melee rogues so I will list who I feel is best for both ranged and melee. Ranged-Micah by far, I have'nt seen any other ranged rogues better than him on any server. Melee-Remo is one of the hardest rogues I've fought against on guardian side when he was Sin but now that he is NB idk, still he Deserves this spot.

Defiant Rogue-I dont think defiant have any good ranged rogues or atleast none that I've seen so Ill just give the best rogue I've had the pleasure of fighting and befriending. Sheezy, not super bursty but has a nice fun looking spec that balances burst with survivabilty.

Guardian Mage-I dont think mages take skill to play atm what so ever but from playing with several I'd say Farlog on the guardian side. Runs stormcaller in pvp now and wrecks stuff.

Defiant Mage-To be honest I cant comment on skill seeing as the state mages are in but I can comment on the pain I've felt being 1-2 shotted by them. Trogdor is a really geared pve pyro who runs the pollymorph insta gib spec as well as another named Bleeds. Seeing as most pyros do the same moves and its really about geared I can say that Trogdor is the most intimidating but he dies in 3 shots so its a fair trade off.

This kind of thread are better placed in their own servers forum
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-30-2011 at 07:40 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

I'll save time typing up shout outs and say:

Best of each class: My friends and people from my guild.

*I also have the right to exclude anyone from a guild I do not like regardless of how good they actually are.

Rift Disciple

Its not based on just my server, its based on all the servers. It gives a sense of competition so we can make wfs more fun for the actual good pvpers.

+ Reply to Thread