Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: **** move Trion

Telaran

Default **** move Trion

Pyros. LOL.

Whoever is "working" on this issue needs to either get a motivational speech, the kind that goes like "fix this before half our Subs quit and we fire you" or just find someone who has their head out of their ***.

Seriously.

Learn to search.

Seriously.

Rift Disciple

Out of the near 1 million subs...Possibly 50, of you have this opinion. Learn how to fight them or cancel your Sub. Trion doesnt give 2 ****s about the 50 of you cry babies who cant handle, and STILL have not figured out how to fight a class that doesnt move. You sir are bad, please quit Rift and never come back.

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Alysinchains View Post
    Out of the near 1 million subs...Possibly 50, of you have this opinion. Learn how to fight them or cancel your Sub. Trion doesnt give 2 ****s about the 50 of you cry babies who cant handle, and STILL have not figured out how to fight a class that doesnt move. You sir are bad, please quit Rift and never come back.

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone
    Delusional mage is delusional. Do you really think there are only 50 people that think pyros are broke? 50 people that think pyros are balanced is probably more accurate.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    Delusional mage is delusional. Do you really think there are only 50 people that think pyros are broke? 50 people that think pyros are balanced is probably more accurate.
    So you really can't beat someone who only stands in one spot, and when they move, you don't CC them or silence or knockback and let them put there circle again, and again, ground themselves? You really are bad aren't you? I think the 50 that can't fight them, is MORE, accurate.

Rift Disciple

They are not broke, as Trion said, they are working as intended..With some work to GoS, and far as I know, that much of a change when 1.2.

Turret class....Stands still, doesnt move....

What should you do? Should you walk up to one in the middle of nothing and try and fight them!? No...you are dumb.

LoS, LoS, LoS....

and I cant even begin to tell you how many GoS's I have purged, and the poor dumb mage didnt even realize.

And for all of you that are going to say OOOOH!!!, he can just flicker and INSTANTLY put down another GoS. Stun? If hes flickering, and you are to slow to stun him..Then stop playing PvP....I've never let a Pyro GoS after a flicker.

Done posting about this..forever, this is the most rediculous topic to even discuss...the very fiew of you, compared to a million subs, that think Pyros are OP are just bad...YOU ARE, everyone else knows you are...If you dont like, quit..please, quit this ****ing game and dont come back

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone

Telaran

That's not a strategy. You basically have WFs with 2-4 of these 2 button wonders and that is completely not feasable. I cannot sit at range as a warrior and path of wind them down while blinking in and out of LoS.

That's not a FIX for a broken class. GoS and Fulminate are entirely imbalancing to the game. Name 1 ability form the remaining 3 classes in any spec that does HALF of what either of those 2 abilities on the same class do.

Oh, you can't?

You don't have an arguement, you have a Mage you want to run around and faceroll on. Cute.

How did Warhammer do with that attitude?

P.S. I was one who canceled that **** soon after RR40 when those toolboxes refused to review their logs and balance their game.

P.P.S. Your strats suck, stop posting.

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone
    You are seriously delusional.

Shadowlander

so i just one shot sombody with over 9k hp, I wasnt using GoS and i dont have sheep. It is now my sig lmao

Telaran

I guess they should have LoSd you ... wait, that just sounds ******ed.

Rift Disciple

Pick and chose your battles I guess "Terrified"....When I fight a Pyro I use the terrain. Pyro's are the least of my problem in any WF, and 9-10 WF's they dont even reach the top 5 in overalldmg/kb's..Whats that tell you? It should tell you Pyros are a one hit wonder with zero surviveability and are constantly hitting the respawn button.

I have still yet to be 1 shotted by any class....

Wings buff is elite...Only thing that makes you people "think" Pyro's are OP..YOu fail to realize whats actually dmging you then.

With wings on in my spec...If I single a target; Defile, Dark Touch, Necrosis, Life Leach all tick for 300+ Neddra's Grasp is critting for 5-600+(x5), Add in Neddra's Torture and now my dots have went from 300+, to 375+, and Defile nearing 500. Draining Bolt 1.5-1.8k crits, VB 1.5-2k crits. Devouring Shadows 1.5k+ and Dark Fury 1-1.5k crits.

That being said, with wings buff. That is nearing 3k+DPS single target,...In a multiple's fight...6k+ easy with Devouring/Dark Touch/Neddra's...(because of Radiate Death)...

Point is..with Wings buff...everyone is OP, why dont you go and get it?

P.S. SC outdamages Pyro all day long.....

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone
    No one cares about your rank or level.

One million accounts != active players.

A lot more than 50 people think pyromancers are overpowered.

Telaran

They don't top dmg meters because they insta kill their targets, they're not burning through a healer and the target. I don't know which BG you're on but Mages do alright in KBs in WFs. See page 1, second to last post for what Wings does for Fulminate.

Such horrible misinformation.

Fix it.

They are not broke, as Trion said, they are working as intended..With some work to GoS, and far as I know, that much of a change when 1.2.

Turret class....Stands still, doesnt move....

What should you do? Should you walk up to one in the middle of nothing and try and fight them!? No...you are dumb.

LoS, LoS, LoS....
    Because that's a viable strategy in warfronts like Codex and The Black Garden where map control is everything.

Cute.

zzzz

tired rant

all you need to do is los or bullrush them, stand on top and wiggle, they cant cast on you,

mano o mano clint eastwood style will get you shot
    use tactics

i bet your a rogue that locks its pet onto something then hides way off to the side out of combat.
    am i right?
    Last edited by Pixel Monkey; 04-30-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    who took my names!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast