Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 77

Thread: Same premade 14 games in a row GG Trion

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    90

    Default Same premade 14 games in a row GG Trion

    combine your ****en Warfronts already.

  2. #2
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post
    combine your ****en Warfronts already.
    Step up, organize your pug, mark their healers and leaders by priority and focus fire them down. Its very satisfying. Chances are you were playing with a lot of the same people on your side as well. Educate and inform rather than bark orders. Dont assume that everyone knows what you do. And if all else fails wait 5 min and try to get into another rotation.

    Both sides have their rockstars. Most of them fall into the same routine. ( warrior charging in right away , so and so rogue always likes to circle around and attack last guy in back etc...) Use that to your advantage

    I always use those first few moments before the match starts to look at the names and classes on both sides. After a while thru repetition you start to recognize some interesting stuff.

    The biggest thing I hate to see is when players give up. They cheat themselves on practice and the possible satisfaction of a good comeback

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    390

    Default

    who queues 14 times when finding the same group in there every time? you would think you would go somewhere else.

    Seriously though battlegroups should be combined queue times are terrible.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Mako482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Anyone who thinks forming your own premade to go up against rank 4-6 premades is the solution is a simpleton.

    #1 We need a solo vs. solo queue
    #2 We need a premade vs. premade queue
    #3 We need to split ranks up so rank 1's are not fighting rank 6's
    #4 Make queues game wide or enlarge the clusters to more than 4 servers. This will solve any queue time concerns

    If Trion does not do this then we will lose a huge portion of this population. Like it or not pvp/warfronts are a part of the game that many people WANT to enjoy. I already cancelled my sub due to this ridiculous system. I will not resub until it is fixed. PvP is in a sick state right now and it disgusts me to the point where I dont even want to log on. Why should I? To run the same pve crap dailies? No thanks.
    Last edited by Mako482; 04-30-2011 at 09:51 AM.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Mako482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ummm Hmmm View Post
    Step up, organize your pug, mark their healers and leaders by priority and focus fire them down.
    Dude, seriously. No amount of tactics is going to help a low rank pug beat a high rank premades in vent and all geared out. This is what is going on. And the premades are doing it for one reason, to farm pugs. Why? because it works. Why does it work? Because Trion allows it. The only way to fix it is through Trion.

    What you say sounds great on paper, but it is not realistic most of the time.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched Gutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Remove PvP and every problem listed here would be fixed.
    Duiker - 50 Cleric
    Gutter - 50 Rogue

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser Ayronamic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    I really do not understand why some people complain about premades, as if Rift PvP isnt easy enough? I mean, it's not like PvP gear have any requirements that are "hard" to achieve, all you need is time, and now you wish to simplify it even more by having brackets for premades and pugs. Yes, like you said, gear makes a difference, but we all have to start somewhere.. its the same in PvE. Heck, PvE is even harder than accomplishing stuff in PvP on Rift. I have faced a lot of premades during my pug runs, and it usually ends up in some players at our side giving up instantly without even trying, telling people to hold back to make the game go over.. that is sad. This could be the same in your case, where people dont even "bother" to try, that is not an excuse.
    Last edited by Ayronamic; 04-30-2011 at 09:57 AM.
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

  8. #8
    Plane Walker Taxcollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ummm Hmmm View Post
    Step up, organize your pug, mark their healers and leaders by priority and focus fire them down. Its very satisfying. Chances are you were playing with a lot of the same people on your side as well. Educate and inform rather than bark orders. Dont assume that everyone knows what you do. And if all else fails wait 5 min and try to get into another rotation.
    +1

    /tenchars
    Dayblind US
    Legionnaire Sunrider (R4 50 Rogue) - Cadet Warcrown (R2 50 Cleric)



  9. #9
    Shadowlander Annihilator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    Anyone who thinks forming your own premade to go up against rank 4-6 premades is the solution is a simpleton.

    #1 We need a solo vs. solo queue
    #2 We need a premade vs. premade queue
    #3 We need to split ranks up so rank 1's are not fighting rank 6's
    #4 Make queues game wide or enlarge the clusters to more than 4 servers. This will solve any queue time concerns

    If Trion does not do this then we will lose a huge portion of this population. Like it or not pvp/warfronts are a part of the game that many people WANT to enjoy. I already cancelled my sub due to this ridiculous system. I will not resub until it is fixed. PvP is in a sick state right now and it disgusts me to the point where I dont even want to log on. Why should I? To run the same pve crap dailies? No thanks.
    Then I hope Trion doesn't fix any of this. We don't need people who think every little thing needs to be fair. If you're getting rolled by a premade, spam /5 and find some good players to queue with, and maybe make some new friends in the process.

    There are ways to beat premades because there are objectives. If it was a deathmatch style fight, then I would be complaining. It just takes a bit of cooridination.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lrdprimus View Post
    combine your ****en Warfronts already.
    +1
    should be fixed.

    2 ******s who advises to get own premade.
    are u sick ? u want me to spend loads of time getting ppl and planning strategy coz trion cant make things right? omg clowns.

  11. #11
    Rift Master Theskal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    661

    Default

    We don't need to combine WF's. You all blame your lack of skill, both in PvP and social on Trion. Make some friends amongst those that yer queuing(yup it's spelled right :P) with. Keepfighting; you'll get ranks and eventually get your gear so that you can withstand the ones that have already done so.

    So much is spoon fed to you already while you hands are being held and you're being led through Fisher-Price Candyland in today's MMO's. There's no need to make it easier. Combining WF's would only pit you against more premades anyways. Just tough it out, make some friends, try different builds.

    You can be damn sure those premades didn't always have ranks 6 and uber gear, and most weren't always premades. they were in the same shoes you're in now. It's only fair you travel the same road.

    I'm only Rank 2, and I'm on a PvE server. I'm in a guild with about 45 active members. There are literally only 3 of us who do WF's, and we don't do them together most of the time. I've come to recognize some of the folks I cue with, and what they like to do. If you can come here to the forums and so eloquently voice your concerns, then you should be more thatn capable of talking to some of your fellow players.

    L2P, not just pvp, but MMO's in general....they're multiplayer for a reason.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Mako482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayronamic View Post
    I really do not understand why some people complain about premades, as if Rift PvP isnt easy enough? I mean, it's not like PvP gear have any requirements that are "hard" to achieve, all you need is time, and now you wish to simplify it even more by having brackets for premades and pugs. Yes, like you said, gear makes a difference, but we all have to start somewhere.. its the same in PvE. Heck, PvE is even harder than accomplishing stuff in PvP on Rift. I have faced a lot of premades during my pug runs, and it usually ends up in some players at our side giving up instantly without even trying, telling people to hold back to make the game go over.. that is sad. This could be the same in your case, where people dont even "bother" to try, that is not an excuse.
    BS.

    How do you rank up when you are getting 200 prestige per loss and losing 90% of the warfronts?

  13. #13
    Ascendant Mako482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator View Post
    Then I hope Trion doesn't fix any of this. We don't need people who think every little thing needs to be fair. If you're getting rolled by a premade, spam /5 and find some good players to queue with, and maybe make some new friends in the process.

    There are ways to beat premades because there are objectives. If it was a deathmatch style fight, then I would be complaining. It just takes a bit of cooridination.

    I love all of these simple solutions.

    Yea....."rank1 new 50 forming premade to go up against rank 4-6 premades, who's with me?!"

    Stop dreaming please. We need a real solution. And sorry but my dollars are for having fun in this game, if I can't I am taking my ball and going home. Who does Trion care more about? My dollar or you qqing over someone who thinks something is unfair?
    Last edited by Mako482; 04-30-2011 at 10:39 AM.

  14. #14
    Ascendant Mako482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Elitists bore me.

  15. #15
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter View Post
    Remove PvP and every problem listed here would be fixed.
    Get back in your tavern you filthy RPer. SHOO! SHOO!

    Eventually the Que system will be like WARs. People can calm down now.
    Last edited by XFracture; 04-30-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts