+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Premades are ruining peoples warfront fun.

Plane Touched

Default Premades are ruining peoples warfront fun.

basicly what the title reads is my point .

i have been in many warfronts now .. where my team just give up and stay at the spawn untill the match is over .. because the other team is a premade and steam roll us ...

premades in warfronts needs to be looked at ... only queue them against other premades ... then for i care they can keep playing ... but queue them against a group of pug misfits .. is just stupid .. there is no challenge in that for anyone.

Can't have enough of these threads. Trion, are you listening?

*bump*

I agree. There's certain time periods I will not PvP because it's the same premades dominating. The only time I can PvP without a premade is 3am. Clearly, this is not how you want your war fronts to be. Or is it?

Shadowlander

Ya the premade groups need more to do is all. More pvp content please!

Rift Disciple

Although I agree that they need to find a way to open more servers to face each other. I do not agree that Pre-mades should go against pre-mades. Yes its no fun getting steamrolled, but..its PvP, its not supposed to be easy. Find a group to pvp with yourself, and get better.

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone

Telaran

whats funny is I just read a thread the other day complaining, and asking people not to solo join warfronts, because its no fun to roll over pugs constantly. So obviously its an issue on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysinchains View Post
    Although I agree that they need to find a way to open more servers to face each other. I do not agree that Pre-mades should go against pre-mades. Yes its no fun getting steamrolled, but..its PvP, its not supposed to be easy. Find a group to pvp with yourself, and get better.

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone
    Unfortunately, it's not a question of what's easy, it's a question of what's fun. Yesterday I played 15 WF's,12 of them had premades on the other side - the same premade every game, from Reclaimer.

We were pretty much confined to our GY every game.

Most of these guys are P4/5, so me getting my friends who are fresh 50's together to attempt to stand a chance and enjoy PVP isn't going to do much.

You coming here telling people that they are pretty much FORCED to premade if they want to enjoy PVP is an awfully pretentious ***** thing to do.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeranth View Post
    Unfortunately, it's not a question of what's easy, it's a question of what's fun. Yesterday I played 15 WF's,12 of them had premades on the other side - the same premade every game, from Reclaimer.

We were pretty much confined to our GY every game.

Most of these guys are P4/5, so me getting my friends who are fresh 50's together to attempt to stand a chance and enjoy PVP isn't going to do much.

You coming here telling people that they are pretty much FORCED to premade if they want to enjoy PVP is an awfully pretentious ***** thing to do.
    God forbid you'd need to group up and organize to succeed in PvP.
    Get this into your head: There is no such thing as "casual PvP". You either PvP or casual, not both.
    So if you don't wanna be "forced" to group up for PvP then MMO is really not your thing.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by liho1eye View Post
    Get this into your head: There is no such thing as "casual PvP". You either PvP or casual, not both.
    So if you don't wanna be "forced" to group up for PvP then MMO is really not your thing.
    So the Zergs filled with casual pvp players in daoc where just my imagination?
    good to know, off to see a doctor

Rift Disciple

I honestly do not feel sorry for anyone getting rolled by Premades. Its equally as boring and un-fun for me when I'm facing a pug that ends up quitting 35 seconds into the match.

If you are a new 50, YOU ARE GOING TO GET ROLLED! You are wearing greens, some blue, maybe even all blue. Consider it a welcome to the big boy playground. I've been 50 for awhile now, but when I just started..I got facerolled by people too. I sucked it up, learned, got better at the game and my class, and now I'm doing the facerolling.

You are not Entitled to kills in PvP. You are not Entitled to receive awesome PvP Gear

Earn It like everyone else....

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone

I like when people state their personal opinions as though they were facts because it makes it easier to pick out the ******s.

Shadowlander

Wrong.

Pre-mades rolling over PUGs is ridiculous and takes no skill on the pre-mades part. If you want a good fight as a pre-made, you should have to face other pre-mades and leave the Pugs to the Pugs. I have tried many times to get my own pre-made together on my server to no luck. It doesn't help that one guild has over 3,000 people and tend to do most everything together.

I should be able to Que for war fronts solo and enjoy a chance at winning. This isn't a hard concept and it's not hard to implement. The only QQ i see coming out of this is from the pre-mades that wont be able to ROFLroll over PUGS for easy prestige and favor.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeranth View Post
    I like when people state their personal opinions as though they were facts because it makes it easier to pick out the ******s.
    I like it when people resort to character assassination when lacking any valid arguments. Makes it easier to ignore them.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Alysinchains View Post
    I honestly do not feel sorry for anyone getting rolled by Premades. Its equally as boring and un-fun for me when I'm facing a pug that ends up quitting 35 seconds into the match.

If you are a new 50, YOU ARE GOING TO GET ROLLED! You are wearing greens, some blue, maybe even all blue. Consider it a welcome to the big boy playground. I've been 50 for awhile now, but when I just started..I got facerolled by people too. I sucked it up, learned, got better at the game and my class, and now I'm doing the facerolling.

You are not Entitled to kills in PvP. You are not Entitled to receive awesome PvP Gear

Earn It like everyone else....

Alysinchains <Rank 4>
    50 Mage
    Ashtone

And getting to Rank 4 by going Solo shows my lack of skill and earning how? Facing opposition premades in 8 out of 10 matches doesn't even allow me to use my skill. Chain CC then dead..GG. You want people to get better at their class, but that becomes impossible when you aren't given the chance to play your class.

I like it when people resort to character assassination when lacking any valid arguments. Makes it easier to ignore them.
    Make ******ed comments, get called out on them, get defensive.

Yep, troll on brother.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast