+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how to kill a pryo video

Default how to kill a pryo video

As this highly specialized build with the intent of just killing pyros you were still brought down to 30% in almost full p6 gear by a pyro with 3600 health. Yeah, pretty much stopped watching there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arieswar View Post
    As this highly specialized build with the intent of just killing pyros you were still brought down to 30% in almost full p6 gear by a pyro with 3600 health. Yeah, pretty much stopped watching there.
    k first off the pryo is in full t5 t6 and has 4500 hp if you watch closely he only beats me once in that spec. was showing the damage reduction difference between the specs but what ever if you think prince is any ezy kill go try it your self. Also at 30 percent health i gain 20 percent more damag reduction so i hit almost 90 percent damage reduction at 30% health.

did not know that going to 30 percent health means that you lose the fight,also if you keep watching i win that fight.
    Last edited by swiftynshifty; 04-29-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Prophet of Telara

The pyro is probably the best defiant pyro on the server and is in full R6 gear as well. Where is your warrior spec that can beat a pyro 1 on 1?
    Last edited by Seether; 04-29-2011 at 03:18 PM.

hear is a clip of the pryo that took me to 30% health so fast but still loses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzLGOhdm4Ds&hd=1

You don't know your video very well, I don't care about some set up duel in Meridian versus another equally geared pyro, I watched to the fight versus the undergeared pyro out in Stillmoor afterwards where the scene ended as I described.

You don't know your video very well, I don't care about some set up duel in Meridian versus another equally geared pyro, I watched to the fight versus the undergeared pyro out in Stillmoor afterwards where the scene ended as I described.
    lol you mean the one where i did not use my buff tell 50% and then end up killing the pryo and take on 2 sins after kill one and have one ss on me whit out using a pot that clip?

and again i did not know that getting to 30 percent health meant that you lost a fight maybe you should re watch it.

aux

Obvious fake, Pyromancers are immortal
    I'm so BORED

Don't gloat about taking on rogues, they're in a sorry enough state. Furthermore rift surge still wrecks their ****. It doesn't matter that you didn't die to the pyro, the fact of the matter is that you outgeared him by three tiers and only barely came out alive.

lol k first of all re watch the video and tell me when i hit the skill phalanx. that skill is the skill that is allowing me to take on pryos and as for being under geared as a pryo you don't need gear do do damage.

So your build is effectively worthless as of 1.2, again, alright.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by swiftynshifty View Post
    lol k first of all re watch the video and tell me when i hit the skill phalanx. that skill is the skill that is allowing me to take on pryos and as for being under geared as a pryo you don't need gear do do damage.
    No you donīt need to have gear to deal good damage as a pyro, but with gear you do even more impressive damage, gear is also better for casters then meele classes because of horrible ap scaling and pretty darn good spellpower scaling.
    Last edited by Balduran; 04-29-2011 at 04:21 PM.

actually no while the skill is getting a little bit of a nurf with the added valor that they are giving it will be even more effective. you will not have to rely so heavily on phalanx.

but by all means if you have a better set up that can take on pryos please feel free to post your vid

You aren't convincing anybody, sorry.

You aren't convincing anybody, sorry.
    k when 1.2 ill post a video for 1.2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast