+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do premades talk so much smack at pugs?

Plane Touched

Default Why do premades talk so much smack at pugs?

I mean, you're already winning by some stupidly large margin..outfarming the other side in kills by 6-1 at least(usually much more) and you feel the need to talk ****? Get the **** out. Seriously.

I solo 99% of the time, before you go telling me I'm doing it wrong, please put your glasses on and check your Warfront window and tell me what the two join buttons say. I do believe one says "Solo." Pretty sure they're not referring to the scruffy looking nerf herder either.

I see premades in about 80-85% of my matches, many times the exact same ones over and over and over. They all talk smack, they all preach about how great they are and how much the pugs suck, but most importantly, and this is the part that cracks me up, -none- of them want a premade queue.

"It'll have a terrible queue time", obviously not, seeing as how the warfronts are dominated by them night in and night out. Merge the shards and you will definitely see no lag in games. And don't tell me that merging the shards for a large queue system would be hard, I absolutely refuse to believe in this day and age, with this technology, and this much previous MMO game design experience to be had, that it would be that hard or costly.

At the end of the day, all I know is that solo's need their own queue for the run amok chaos that is pugs. Premades need their own queue so they can stop ruining the games for anyone up and coming and watching the population dwindle(and it is, don't even come on here and say it isn't.) They all say they want a challenge, but god help us if they take away their free food.

Until this is fixed, it's a simple case of the rich get richer and the poor get dead. Premades have already lept ahead in ranks and gear(3 times faster to be exact since the win/loss alone is so stupidly imbalanced in rewards), and they will continue to widen the gap because it's so easy to feed on pugs.

Where are you "challenge" seeking premades? Speak up, because until you all do, everyone else is just going to assume you all just want farmville. A premade queue will not ruin this game at all, you know it, I know it. Get over yourselves and man up, you don't belong in SOLO QUEUE.

Soulwalker

I like this thread. It's as real as it gets.

Plane Touched

Maybe we should make a warfront where everyone throws flowers at each other and then dances until the timer ticks down. At the end, everyone gets to be rank 6.

Because, everyone is a special little snowflake and they should always win. AMIRITE?
    Last edited by yewkon; 04-27-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Plane Touched

Ahh..I see it only took two posts to draw out a premade troll. Holding true to my theory that all they can do is talk **** and roll pugs, so afraid of facing other organized groups, god knows why.
    Last edited by DaSneakyGit; 04-27-2011 at 09:09 PM.

I have noticed this quite a bit. I am not sure why it happens or what they could be thinking when gloating like this. I have rolled over other teams in the past and it feels like I am "taking candy from a baby." So they are somewhat taking the candy, slapping the baby and telling it that it fails at life, before finally walking away with a smug grin.

Oh well. I practice good sportsmanship, but I cannot expect the random *******s on the internet to follow my lead. Just like ganking/camping, I learn to take it and ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSneakyGit View Post
    I mean, you're already winning by some stupidly large margin..outfarming the other side in kills by 6-1 at least(usually much more) and you feel the need to talk ****? Get the **** out. Seriously.

I solo 99% of the time, before you go telling me I'm doing it wrong, please put your glasses on and check your Warfront window and tell me what the two join buttons say. I do believe one says "Solo." Pretty sure they're not referring to the scruffy looking nerf herder either.

I see premades in about 80-85% of my matches, many times the exact same ones over and over and over. They all talk smack, they all preach about how great they are and how much the pugs suck, but most importantly, and this is the part that cracks me up, -none- of them want a premade queue.

"It'll have a terrible queue time", obviously not, seeing as how the warfronts are dominated by them night in and night out. Merge the shards and you will definitely see no lag in games. And don't tell me that merging the shards for a large queue system would be hard, I absolutely refuse to believe in this day and age, with this technology, and this much previous MMO game design experience to be had, that it would be that hard or costly.

At the end of the day, all I know is that solo's need their own queue for the run amok chaos that is pugs. Premades need their own queue so they can stop ruining the games for anyone up and coming and watching the population dwindle(and it is, don't even come on here and say it isn't.) They all say they want a challenge, but god help us if they take away their free food.

Until this is fixed, it's a simple case of the rich get richer and the poor get dead. Premades have already lept ahead in ranks and gear(3 times faster to be exact since the win/loss alone is so stupidly imbalanced in rewards), and they will continue to widen the gap because it's so easy to feed on pugs.

Where are you "challenge" seeking premades? Speak up, because until you all do, everyone else is just going to assume you all just want farmville. A premade queue will not ruin this game at all, you know it, I know it. Get over yourselves and man up, you don't belong in SOLO QUEUE.
    So you are saying me and my gf shouldn't be able to queue together? Well screw you. It's fun pocket healing for her.

Let's say for a second they did put in a premade queue. Here is what would happen.

Group of 10 on vent.

Leader: O.k. guys, we will queue for codex in 3 seconds
    team: o.k
    Team queues individually
    3 minutes later the queue pops
    leader: everyone get that?
    7 to 8 out of the 10 did. They go in. Guess what, you are still fighting a premade. Or they just leave the queue, and then go into the queue again in 30 seconds. Either way, if they want to play against pugs they will. What you should start doing is complain less about premades and try to get them to add arenas. Then all of the premades will compete in arenas, and not in warfronts. Then you won't have the issue.

Plane Touched

Obviously you don't play LoL or any other matchmaking games. Solos and Duo's are in one pool, everyone else is in the rest. Very rarely do the solo's and duo's get stuck into the group queue's. If it works there, it can work here. Merge the shards and do it. Stop this nonsense.

+ Reply to Thread