+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadefallen/Tearfall/Faemist/Wolfsbane Guardian PVP

Default Shadefallen/Tearfall/Faemist/Wolfsbane Guardian PVP

So...I understand that many of the other clusters are doing better, or at least maintaining on the Guardian sides. Is this true? Can someone confirm that it's just our set that is constantly getting rick-rolled? I am speaking specifically to LVL 50 WF's now. I know that the lower one vary up and down, but is it really that my cluster just has that much more organization on the Defiant side?

I had thought initially that it was just that I play during the day mostly (US Time) but have been playing in evenings now for about a month and still it blows pretty hard.

Not gonna reroll or anything stupid, just really would like to understand what is going on. I would have suspected that with Defiant classes == Guardian classes this would be much more of a non-issue.

Are there that many more Defiant premade teams rolling on our cluster?

Pre-thanks to the Guardians on other clusters for their input and for the Defiant on my cluster as well.

Cheers,

Tree

Yea we get rolled all day by Defiant premades.

Shadowlander

I know what you mean. No matter what time of day, it's a struggle to win a WF as Guardian on this cluster.

I read other posts by people complaining about how bad Defiants are, and sorta just sit back confused.

Granted, I've just won 5 in a row (mostly consisting of Codex) but it's easy for those 5 wins to turn into 40 the other way.

Soulwalker

Default Eh Lol

Er... I don't know, I'm on Defiant side and it seems that most of the time I'm crying seeing some noob group watch the stones getting run past them in port of scion and trying to have sex with the bridge pole.
    Plus, there are quite a few Guardian premades I've seen that give me goosebumps. Whenever I see fking Simon on the other team I start crying and running towards him screaming FU and subsequently getting my *** owned.

Why did I think Guardians dominated in warfronts on this pvp bracket? Apparently I look at the wrong forums haha

"Look up to the sky, just before you die; It's the last time you will"

Spiritus Intus Alit

Harrow/ Briarcliff/ Silkweb/ Gnarlwood its about even..seems Defiants healers roll during the day and Guardians healers roll at night.

As a Defiant we are winning more. In the beginning it was a Guardian Domination.

Now..Ill see nights where we win non stop...and then nights where we lose nonstop.
    Last edited by Ticklepink; 04-26-2011 at 11:38 PM.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Quote Originally Posted by Treeleaf View Post
    So...I understand that many of the other clusters are doing better, or at least maintaining on the Guardian sides. Is this true? Can someone confirm that it's just our set that is constantly getting rick-rolled? I am speaking specifically to LVL 50 WF's now. I know that the lower one vary up and down, but is it really that my cluster just has that much more organization on the Defiant side?

I had thought initially that it was just that I play during the day mostly (US Time) but have been playing in evenings now for about a month and still it blows pretty hard.

Not gonna reroll or anything stupid, just really would like to understand what is going on. I would have suspected that with Defiant classes == Guardian classes this would be much more of a non-issue.

Are there that many more Defiant premade teams rolling on our cluster?

Pre-thanks to the Guardians on other clusters for their input and for the Defiant on my cluster as well.

Cheers,

Tree
    Guardians in that cluster own Whitehall with all of your shard running RS rogues. I don't even queue for that one.
    It is very rare to lose codex. Probably 90-95% win rate.
    POS is about 60% for defiants I think.
    BG is a toss up on who has the most ranged DPS. Defiants tend to stand in the middle saying "Come and have a go if you think your hard enough". Guardians go hide in a corner behind a tree and defend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashane View Post
    I would just like to add, I sure hope they don't add something to this game before they add something else that is totally unrelated to the thing they might add, because that would really tick me off or something if they added it first before the thing that should be added first even though its totally unrelated like, you know?

+ Reply to Thread