+ Reply to Thread

Thread: marksman pvp question

Default marksman pvp question

I just recently got serious into rift, and is wondering if the marksman tree itself supplies enough escape/kite mechanics in that sole tree itself? I have read a few forums saying mm damage is fairly slacking, and i am currently running marksman main tree, infiltrator, and rift stalker just for the blink like port. with this my kiting mechs are extreemly high. Yet i am wondering if anyone has found it better to rely on marksman and a 2nd dps spec to increase dmg over mass survival skill? i would like to hear back from anyone with a serious response on this matter thanks and hope to hear soon. P.S. no trolling allowed =P

Default bump

bumpity bumpers...anyone with any advice at all. The forums can't be that dead can they?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by jrsmitty View Post
    bumpity bumpers...anyone with any advice at all. The forums can't be that dead can they?
    There is enough in the MM tree alone for kiting (snare/root removals, various speed increases). What it lacks is a snare and some form of anti-stun skill, so you will have to get those from other souls.

tyvm i am still low in the lvl bracket, and was just doing some minor research on the hunter, but i find it better to ask those with personal experience instead. i aprreciate the reply. Also would getting sab for the smoke bomb snare be better then the riftstalker for the blink?

+ Reply to Thread