+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soooo , this are the patchnote of 1.2 so far...

Plane Touched

Default Soooo , this are the patchnote of 1.2 so far...

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...11-In-Progress

As you can see the BW remains the same and so does the Cleric.
    Warriors and Rogues get almost no love, backstab is now a 6s cd ability and ttb STILL wears a gcd.

What to say , Mythic strikes again.

How many of you are unsubbin? Because apparently killing warhammer was not enough for them. Looks like they want to kill this 1 too.
    Last edited by Playahr; 04-22-2011 at 01:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristoph View Post
    I think everyone already stopped expecting Trion to be even remotely competent when it comes to PvP balance.

Look at who is charge of balance - shouldnt be a surprise - one man destroyed Warhammer and Trion hired him - its not lookin good

Banned

mythic/warhammer staff were utterly blind to all feedback and it destroyed the game.

Listen to your playerbase - yes you have trash to filter out but when the majority of your playerbase keeps telling you how stupidly overpowered mages are then ffs LISTEN!

Champion of Telara

panic much?
    This must be Gersh.
    Stop trolling.
    Die. Just die.

So, the comments in the original post have what to do with the link posted?

Quote Originally Posted by pechkin View Post
    panic much?
    First i was like Woah!
    Then i was like Nyan
    Meh..
    "What if it is He, pushing us down with his Noodly Appendages, that causes this force?...And the fact that the Gravitational powers of the Spaghetti Monster haven't been disproven makes it all the more likely to be true."

- The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    mythic/warhammer staff were utterly blind to all feedback and it destroyed the game.

Listen to your playerbase - yes you have trash to filter out but when the majority of your playerbase keeps telling you how stupidly overpowered mages are then ffs LISTEN!
    What?!

The reason why mythic and warhammer failed was because they DID listen to the squeakiest wheel (i.e. the loudest whiners) instead of doing what was best for the game.
    Irony - Pathiss

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Playahr View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...11-In-Progress

As you can see the BW remains the same and so does the Cleric.
    Warriors and Rogues get almost no love, backstab is now a 6s cd ability and ttb STILL wears a gcd.

What to say , Mythic strikes again.

How many of you are unsubbin? Because apparently killing warhammer was not enough for them. Looks like they want to kill this 1 too.
    Exactly what changes are you expecting for clerics? If anything, they need buffs. Just because it takes 3 bad players that specced wrong to kill one doesn't mean they need a nerf. My cleric is consistently killed by warriors that spec to kill casters. Guess what? They aren't the ones running around with a big 2h screaming "me smash you with crits!".

+ Reply to Thread