+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open world PvP - does it exist?

Telaran

Default Open world PvP - does it exist?

Quick question -

I haven't been able to play in a few days but next time I log in I'm going to try to venture into enemy territory. I remember a few years back ago (yes - I know...) I played WoW and I was able to attack enemy faction players - "gank" as it's called - when I saw them. Is it possible to do this in RIFT? I've heard alot of people say RIFT doesn't have "open world" PvP and is mainly concentrated to the Warfronts, but wanted to verify this.

Edit - yes I am on a PvP server. Not a PvP-RP though.
    Last edited by f00dl3; 04-22-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Try Stillmoor.

Soulwalker

Default PvP ish alive

There is plenty of PvP

It's just that when you are leveling you do not see many guardians...but when you do it's way too much fun to just kill them where they stand

(because I am a cleric Warden I have thrown people off of cliffs and bridges like there is no tomorrow)

The majority of PvP servers are overrun with Defiant zergs.
    Last edited by Natsu; 04-22-2011 at 02:24 AM.

dmv

If by pvp you mean me Eth sprinting at you when your talking to a general goods merchant, then yes.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    If by pvp you mean me Eth sprinting at you when your talking to a general goods merchant, then yes.
    Да мой другим!! Yea, except in my case, rogues preying on general goods merchants.

Telaran

Well as a level 22 warrior I tried to go into Defiant territory this morning. Ended up dieing on that bridge that is on the sliver of land in Scarlet Gorge between Scarwood Reach and Stonefield with the level ?? guards and barricades on each side. Anyone know if there is another way to cross into the opposing faction's territory? Want to explore alot, but this is kind of bad if I have to be level 50 in order to even have a chance to get "on the other side of the tracks" so to speak.

+ Reply to Thread