Thread: Gershed.

Shield of Telara

Default Gershed.

GoS patch = Gershed.

I can't tell if that's bad or worse.

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bejita View Post
    GoS patch = Gershed.
    When i was reading the patch notes last night i patiently started from the top... Like waiting for santa my heart was racing... what wonderful presents were being placed under my tree...

About half way down the anticipation was killing me so i quickly scrolled down to PYRO and WARLORD like peeking from the stairs JUST to see what fantastic gifts santa had brought me!!

Needless to say i felt like that little boy that all year all he wanted was a bicycle... and all he got was a lump of coal.

On the bright side if I spec deep enough in warlord i may get an invite to some Cleric/Mage AOE groups so i can ball everyone up on me and root them!!!

Joking aside I am excited to play with some of the changes. I think they are headed in the right direction tho it may be slower than some people like. At least its not as knee jerk as some of the warrior nerfs!

Glad to see some Rogues get a little love and a MM revamp after it was gutted in Beta.

Ground of skill is still pretty powerful (still cant silence or cc) But they headed in right direction!
    Last edited by Bahatsu; 04-22-2011 at 06:49 AM.

Plane Touched

Im posting in this epic thread with an truly epic title.

Shield of Telara

Yep pretty much, well done Gersh, do you have some kind of bet with a buddy in how many games you can destroy the pvp part until the industry doesn´t hire you anymore?

Well you are well on your way to destroy the second so congratz I guess?

+ Reply to Thread