+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresh 50 can't pvp due to Fire Mages lol

Soulwalker

Default Fresh 50 can't pvp due to Fire Mages lol

WoW..........Literally every match i go into has 4-5 fire mages standing still spamming and wiping out all the parties. There aoe and range makes its hard to take them down. At this point there is no reason to pvp at all. I hope you guys are looking at this. Its one thing to have certain match ups but to have one class that can wipe out pretty much anyone is awful.

Plane Touched

Yes, everyone leveled a mage specced pyro and is after you. Please read the 60 other threads about pyros.

There is no hope in this matter, sorry. You're just going to have to make a pyro mage.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Plane Touched

Its not fresh 50's only, old 50's cant pvp either. Pyros and clerics are killing pvp.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Zax1 View Post
    Its not fresh 50's only, old 50's cant pvp either. Pyros and clerics are killing pvp.
    LOL @ "Pyros and clerics are killing pvp." I guess that's the new mantra for this month. Last month it was rogues and warriors. I am curious if next month it will be rogues and warriors again, or some other combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Grulamania View Post
    LOL @ "Pyros and clerics are killing pvp." I guess that's the new mantra for this month. Last month it was rogues and warriors. I am curious if next month it will be rogues and warriors again, or some other combo.
    next month it will be necro/lock mages ..
    Remove all PVP from PVE servers . they're not PVP'rs , they are the bane of PVP'rs and PVP servers .

Remove WF's from PVE servers, because they suck at pvp and as a result cause unjust nerfs to classes .

No new instanced PVP , give us world PVP objectives. do not add arena's or more WF's please . Except ADD THIS ONE WF

Make all PVP gear craftable and get rid of the WF faction vendors .

pvp isnt suppose to be about gear . pve is suppose to be about gear ...and grinding that same ****ty instance over and over again for that gear .
    pvp is suppose to be about the other part of the game ...war and hatred for the opposite faction .
    and pve servers are for the players who don't want to be a part of the war

Yes do not worry, they are looking into it...and infact this is the current nerf on the alpha server

Ground of Strength now reduces damage taken by 20% and lowers damage done by 10%.
    Instead of oneshotting you fresh 50s with a single fulminate+red bawlz, they will be still oneshotting you but with 10% less dmg, if you are lucky enogh tough you survive but still eat an inferno/flame bolt 1 second later and die anyway. So yeah, just stop being a fresh 50.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-21-2011 at 06:47 PM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

+ Reply to Thread