+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why are queue times so long?

Telaran

Default Why are queue times so long?

Waiting 42 minutes to get into a warfront on a Thursday afternoon. People are out of school and are getting off work, so this should be the peak time of day, yet it's still like waiting for a bus. I play this game for PvP, but it's not hardly worth it anymore with the wait times.

Ppl going away for easter? - wf dominated by a premade and its not worth it - population is dropping due to imbalance in pvp - all the above??

Too many people fotm rerolled Guard for ez wins and didn't realize they would bloat the pool and bone their own queue times?

Every day I thank Briarcliff rerollers for giving us instant queues.
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

bkd
    Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Darkware View Post
    Waiting 42 minutes to get into a warfront on a Thursday afternoon. People are out of school and are getting off work, so this should be the peak time of day, yet it's still like waiting for a bus. I play this game for PvP, but it's not hardly worth it anymore with the wait times.
    Depends on your battlegroup, or what servers make up your warfront server/shard group, and what the disparity is between guardians/defiants within that grouping. If you want warfront activity then I recommend picking a highly populated server, as that made a HUGE difference for me. Molinar for example has slow warfronts defiant side compared to guardian Deepstrike server (which has almost no wait at all, and 4 servers instead of 3). Avoid Carrion as a few weeks ago there must have been 300 items in the entire auction house guardian side!

+ Reply to Thread