+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are people really complaining about cleric healing?

Soulwalker

Default Are people really complaining about cleric healing?

I'm not sure what there is to complain about. A single healing debuff makes it impossible to keep someone alive through 1 person, then you add in the multitudes of silences, fears, knockbacks and interrupts and I can't possibly find out what the problem is. I am in t1 and up to prestige 3 gear, even went a sent/just/templar spec just to see if i can live any longer than usual, and I regularly go 100-0 with maybe getting 2 instant casts off.

Yes, people really are complaining about cleric healing. There are plenty of tank healers that can go for a smoke and come back to hit a few keys before going to watch some TV. Sure, there are plenty of healers that go down like <insert favorite going down joke here>... but yeah, people will complain about "good" healers.

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    Yes, people really are complaining about cleric healing. There are plenty of tank healers that can go for a smoke and come back to hit a few keys before going to watch some TV. Sure, there are plenty of healers that go down like <insert favorite going down joke here>... but yeah, people will complain about "good" healers.
    I'm sure bad DPS will complain.

If you want to know what your'e doing wrong, ask those with the kills, and killing blows what they're doing right.

Just this morning I killed a JustiTANK in 12 seconds, on my ClericDPS..............................And I know this guy is a Rank 6 healer most of the time. <sigh>

You do know some healing debuffs stack, and can reduce healing to virtually, NOTHING right?
    Last edited by Visions; 04-21-2011 at 01:34 PM.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

This is the QQ section of the forums. There is a lot of DPS players, and their main concern is killing healers (even when they have the tools to make another class recieve very little healing / CC the healer without any immunity timers), and most of them can't play their classes properly, so, you will see a lot of cleric nerf calls over here.

Lol, I mean seriously lol. Look at the defensive Clerics breaking out the attacks...

Lol, I mean seriously lol. Look at the defensive Clerics breaking out the attacks...
    Again, false information and lies spread without any evidence to back it up. There isn't s single defensive cleric in this thread.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    Again, false information and lies spread without any evidence to back it up. There isn't s single defensive cleric in this thread.
    Two people that attacked what I said - is pretty defensive.

Did you read what I said before attacking it? It was not an attack on anybody - it did not suggest any nerfs or the like. Yet two people felt the need to attack... defensive, if you ask me - and hella funny.

Two people that attacked what I said - is pretty defensive.

Did you read what I said before attacking it? It was not an attack on anybody - it did not suggest any nerfs or the like. Yet two people felt the need to attack... defensive, if you ask me - and hella funny.
    Your first post was an attack on Clerics. Pot meet kettle.

Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Merveilles View Post
    This is the QQ section of the forums. There is a lot of DPS players, and their main concern is killing healers (even when they have the tools to make another class recieve very little healing / CC the healer without any immunity timers), and most of them can't play their classes properly, so, you will see a lot of cleric nerf calls over here.
    I think you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    I think you're right.
    They need to rename this forum to "Whinefest", and open up a brand new Rift PvP forums.

Topeka Photography

They need to rename this forum to "Whinefest", and open up a brand new Rift PvP forums.
    They should!

Your first post was an attack on Clerics. Pot meet kettle.
    Where was my first post an attack on Clerics? I said that people complain about "good" Clerics. Yes, one could infer that they would not complain about "bad" Clerics. So if one were to get defensive, take offense - and that would be a stretch - it would likely be a "bad" Cleric...

Telaran

So as a rogue im being forced in WF's to go healing debuff specs or dont bother? Healing targets dont die without healing debuffs and nor do healers. Pure dps specs dont stand nearly as much of a chance as healing debuff specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clique116 View Post
    So as a rogue im being forced in WF's to go healing debuff specs or dont bother? Healing targets dont die without healing debuffs and nor do healers. Pure dps specs dont stand nearly as much of a chance as healing debuff specs.
    When I go into a WF as a cleric I am forced to go anti-die heal spec or don't bother. Pure cleric DPS specs or heal specs don't stand nearly as much of a chance as a anti-die heal spec.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gnova View Post
    When I go into a WF as a cleric I am forced to go anti-die heal spec or don't bother. Pure cleric DPS specs or heal specs don't stand nearly as much of a chance as a anti-die heal spec.
    You having to roll anti-die "heal" specs just proves that this entire game still revolves around healz. And that i dont have a chance unless i go heal debuff spec.
    You going anti-die heal spec makes me HAVE to roll heal debuff spec.

Healing dominates------>everything else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast