+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfronts should always indicate that you won

Unhappy Warfronts should always indicate that you won

Suggestion: Have warfronts always indicate that you won. No matter which side you are on, when the match is over it should say ďyou won!Ē in very large font. Also, the damage done and healed should be much higher than the opposing team, for example, you could just add 9000 or 90,000 to your teamís numbers.

Of course, this would go for both teams. And screen shots would be disabled at the end of matches so that no one could argue about who won later.

Let us be honest for a moment - People donít like to loose. Further, I feel that the class I play is weak compared to others. I have the best gear imaginable and obviously lack of skill is not the reason I ever loose in PvP. Still, sometimes, maybe 50% of the time, I donít win. This breaks my fragile little heart and Iím sure Iím not alone.

I think this would really help morale and keep subscribers.

Heathkit H-89; 16 KB CPU; 90 KB Zenith HD; 5.25" H/Z-87; HDOS.

Telaran

Uhhhmmmmmmm

Please tell me you are joking... please..

If not - Never ever, under any circumstances procreate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cull View Post
    Suggestion: Have warfronts always indicate that you won. No matter which side you are on, when the match is over it should say “you won!” in very large font. Also, the damage done and healed should be much higher than the opposing team, for example, you could just add 9000 or 90,000 to your team’s numbers.

Of course, this would go for both teams. And screen shots would be disabled at the end of matches so that no one could argue about who won later.

Let us be honest for a moment - People don’t like to loose. Further, I feel that the class I play is weak compared to others. I have the best gear imaginable and obviously lack of skill is not the reason I ever loose in PvP. Still, sometimes, maybe 50% of the time, I don’t win. This breaks my fragile little heart and I’m sure I’m not alone.

Why waste developers time on these ideas?
    1) You can't tell if you won or lost? Hint: maybe look at your faction alignment.
    2) Alter score board? Is there something to cover up? Is this a cover up for AFKers so they don't show 0 contribution?
    3) Remove SS, what's the point of suggestion in your (2)?

If your heart is fragile, fix it, toughen it up instead of adding illusional effects.
    Last edited by Kelqor; 04-21-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Sword of Telara

It's clear he's being funny. =)

I actually chuckled because it's kind of true. Everyone hates to lose, and if we all win in a way that none of us could detect (impossible) we'd all be happy.

Of course until it was discovered... I think this perma-bliss status was why the first matrix failed am I right?
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." -Sir Winston Churchill

And as always "Death to the Fascists! Death to the Guardians!" -Liper

Plane Touched

"Everyone gets a trophy"

Atleast then our forums wouldn't be flooded with stupid remarks about stuff being op or unfair.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Sez

Obvious troll isn't so obvious to some...

5/10 for getting people to believe you
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

General of Telara I Fear Kittens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelqor View Post
    Why waste developers time on these ideas?

2) Alter score board? Is there something to cover up? Is this a cover up for AFKers so they don't show 0 contribution?

If your heart is fragile, fix it, toughen it up instead of adding illusional effects.
    Think you hit the nail square on the head
    "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall piss you off." Norse Proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    When it's ready...... You wouldn't want it released before it was ready, right? And you wouldn't want us to hold it back after it was ready, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollolololol View Post
    I am honored to have made your /ignore list

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by 1pH34R|\|00|\|3 View Post
    Think you hit the nail square on the head
    In addition to your dumb dude speak name and signature and your dumb posts, I hope you caught the sarcasm so I have a shred of respect for you.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Suggestion: Have warfronts always indicate that you won. No matter which side you are on, when the match is over it should say ďyou won!Ē in very large font. Also, the damage done and healed should be much higher than the opposing team, for example, you could just add 9000 or 90,000 to your teamís numbers.

Let us be honest for a moment - People donít like to loose. Further, I feel that the class I play is weak compared to others. I have the best gear imaginable and obviously lack of skill is not the reason I ever loose in PvP. Still, sometimes, maybe 50% of the time, I donít win. This breaks my fragile little heart and Iím sure Iím not alone.

meh, your complete elitism is probably going to get you far in life. That is the way to get ahead, always suck up to the guy ahead of you and never make waves, never have independent thought. I predict a strong career in politics for you, or maybe even a figurehead CEO at a company. Money is everything, thought is dangerous, be the cog friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by ShalarLight View Post
    meh, your complete elitism is probably going to get you far in life. That is the way to get ahead, always suck up to the guy ahead of you and never make waves, never have independent thought. I predict a strong career in politics for you, or maybe even a figurehead CEO at a company. Money is everything, thought is dangerous, be the cog friend.
    Didn't you rage quit because your too good for rift?
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Famaji View Post
    Didn't you rage quit because your too good for rift?
    Its ok, being a mindless sicophant is good for your bank account, do exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Sword of Telara

you cant do it,windows is saving the picture in the memory anyway

Its ok, being a mindless sicophant is good for your bank account, do exactly that.
    Yes my brother! Check out some of PvP, you could learn something. Awesome conciesiess muzak about hte feds and NWO and stuff. Seem smart, rare on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Famaji View Post
    In addition to your dumb dude speak name and signature and your dumb posts, I hope you caught the sarcasm so I have a shred of respect for you.
    "In addition to your dumb dude speak, name, signature, and dumb post.
    I hope caught the sarcasm. If so, I may have a shred of respect for you."

makes no sense still. but a little more.
    Last edited by McWaffle; 04-21-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post

"In addition to your dumb dude speak, name, signature, and dumb post.
    I hope caught the sarcasm. If so, I may have a shred of respect for you."

makes no sense still. but a little more.
    "i hope YOU caught the sarcasm." I was angry at his name when I wrote the post.
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage

+ Reply to Thread