+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trion WTH were you thinking!?!?!?

General of Telara I Fear Kittens's Avatar

Default Trion WTH were you thinking!?!?!?

Having to grind PVP Battle Grounds FOR PVE GEAR ITEMS!!!!!!!

C'mon GET REAL

MAKE PVP GEAR

WORTHLESS

In RAIDS And Instances!!!

I dont want to have to sit in an instance with a scrub that easy tracked to 50 and eazymoded his gear from 10-50 by jumping up and down in battlegrounds!!!

MAKE PVP GEAR WORTHLESSFor PVE CONTENT
    Last edited by I Fear Kittens; 04-21-2011 at 08:11 AM.
    "Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall piss you off." Norse Proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    When it's ready...... You wouldn't want it released before it was ready, right? And you wouldn't want us to hold it back after it was ready, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollolololol View Post
    I am honored to have made your /ignore list

? o.o

Anyone using PvP gear in a dungeon is stupid. o.o

wait.. wut?
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

Quote Originally Posted by 1pH34R|\|00|\|3 View Post
    I dont want to have to sit in an instance with a scrub that easy tracked to 50 and eazymoded his gear from 10-50 by jumping up and down in battlegrounds!!!
    I dont want to sit in a Warfront with a scrub that easy tracket to 50 and eazymoded his gear by repeating the same rotation on scripted encounters.

Thats my version.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-21-2011 at 08:17 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Soulwalker

Wait wha? Who the hell would be using PvP gear in PvE stuff?

erm, it is worthless in pve...there's no focus/hit on it...the only piece that might be usable is weapon, if you have enough focus/hit on the rest of your gear to make up for the loss of any on weapon...otherwise you're gonna have a 50% resist rate in pve...lol, the things newbs cry about

Telaran

C'mon GET REAL

MAKE PVP GEAR

WORTHLESS

ok ,make pvp gear useless in pve and pve gear useless in pvp , and while your at it give us FFA PVP so while your faming mobs iin pve gear i am farming you in pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    erm, it is worthless in pve...there's no focus/hit on it...the only piece that might be usable is weapon, if you have enough focus/hit on the rest of your gear to make up for the loss of any on weapon...otherwise you're gonna have a 50% resist rate in pve...lol, the things newbs cry about
    Depends on what PVE are you talking about.

Raid? then you will surely need better PVE equip.

But for T1/T2 PvP Gear is perfectly fine, you can easily reach 100hit while wearing almost full PvP Gear. You just need 2 PVE weapons, the 2 runes that gives HIT and you are good to go in every expert mode.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 04-21-2011 at 08:33 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    well just an FYI but not supporting pvp gear for pve you can get the Focus/hit cap for anything in pve with 90% pvp gear on iv done it with just 2 pve rings rest enchanted and i had almost 200 focus im sure i could sqeese more into it if i needed to

Quote Originally Posted by UBERLISK View Post
    well just an FYI but not supporting pvp gear for pve you can get the Focus/hit cap for anything in pve with 90% pvp gear on iv done it with just 2 pve rings rest enchanted and i had almost 200 focus im sure i could sqeese more into it if i needed to
    er last i checked 220 is the '0 resist' cap for raiding. rings have like what, 30 focus tops, few 14 focus enchants, where you getting the other 120 or so? any way you cut it pvp gear is ****e for pve, valor costs points in other stats that would be useful. without doing any actual tests or calculations id guess t1 vendor gear > r5/6 pvp gear for pve even if you magically reach hit caps in it

Shadowlander

C'mon GET REAL

MAKE PVP GEAR

WORTHLESS

500% Agree with this. This is going to be another big straw on the camels back. PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jninjas View Post
    500% Agree with this. This is going to be another big straw on the camels back. PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THIS!!!
    well i 100000% agree. cause no rank 1 gsb geared scrubcake could ever enter a warfront and wreck a rank 6.........owait

Soulwalker

We are talking about the same PvP gear right? The gear that is quite useless at the moment at rank 2 and 3 and that they're bringing up to par with PvE gear in the 1.2 patch? And we're talking about the PvP ranks, the ones that require grinding WF's hours at an end instead of running through instances with a useful item drop % at every boss? The gear with the lousy stats and valor on it that reduces damage from players and not mobs?

Just checking....

Stop QQ'ing about PvE gear in PvP (which is the case at moment) or PvP gear in PvE (haven't seen that one yet) and play the game the way you like it?

Damn, I fed the troll again
    <Cookie Squad> Okamo | Guardian @ Sagespire EU | Cleric PvP healer and allround nub

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by 1ph34r|\|00|\|3 View Post
    having to grind pvp battle grounds for pve gear items!!!!!!!

C'mon get real

make pvp gear

worthless

in raids and instances!!!

i dont want to have to sit in an instance with a scrub that easy tracked to 50 and eazymoded his gear from 10-50 by jumping up and down in battlegrounds!!!

make pvp gear worthlessfor pve content
    loud noisesssss

Rift Disciple

LOL. Tell people you are in Rank 5 and Rank 6 PVP gear and see how invites you get for T1/T2.

ZERO. PVP Gear is worthless in PVE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast