+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Which side wins more?

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Which side wins more?

    Im curious which side wins more at lvl 30-50. Guardians or Defiants are better on warfronts?

    Please let me know if you are EU or US player.

    (keep the crap out. "depends on your team", " depends on the time", "based on luck" naaaah, there is ALWAYS a stronger side, never ever even in anything anywhere. One of them surely wins more then the other. )

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara Albane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    The grass is always greener.

    I have been able to predict which side will win based on the amount of healers my team has. If the ratio is 1/3 of your team is healers, you should win.

  3. #3
    Shield of Telara baph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    761

    Default

    How about "depends on your battlegroup?"

    I see more complaints about Guardians always winning on the forums. But in my server group it's Defiant winning 60-70% of the time. US servers.

  4. #4
    Ascendant VirusDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Depends on group.
    Depends on time of day.
    Depends on if you get in with a premade looking to win or a premade looking to lose.

  5. #5
    Soulwalker CavalryGuy9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baph View Post
    How about "depends on your battlegroup?"

    I see more complaints about Guardians always winning on the forums. But in my server group it's Defiant winning 60-70% of the time. US servers.


    Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    Depends on group.
    Depends on time of day.
    Depends on if you get in with a premade looking to win or a premade looking to lose.

    ^ ^...True Story.

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara Albane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalryGuy9 View Post
    ^ ^...True Story.
    I think what the OP wants to hear is more along the lines of "Guardians win more, because Dwarfs racial is OP."

  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Make a better group

  8. #8
    Ascendant phoenixfire82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    guardians win more cause dwarf racial is op

  9. #9
    Rift Master Selo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    660

    Default

    On the Blightwield, Steampike, Cloudborna and Sagespire cluster Defiants win 90% of the Whitefall and Codex runs, in Port its about 60/40 to Defiants

    Everyone that does pvp on guardian side are rogues, so its not uncommon to get warfronts with 7/10 players beeing rogues, while the defiants side are much more clerics and mages. And the guardian side only rolls dps, you hardly ever see any cleric beeing on top of the healing list on the guardian side.
    http://sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/rift/sig.php?sig_id=127292

  10. #10
    Soulwalker Pirana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    Depends on group.
    Depends on time of day.
    Depends on if you get in with a premade looking to win or a premade looking to lose.
    Pretty much sums it up.

  11. #11
    Rift Chaser fervor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My imagination
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Selo View Post
    On the Blightwield, Steampike, Cloudborna and Sagespire cluster Defiants win 90% of the Whitefall and Codex runs, in Port its about 60/40 to Defiants

    Everyone that does pvp on guardian side are rogues, so its not uncommon to get warfronts with 7/10 players beeing rogues, while the defiants side are much more clerics and mages. And the guardian side only rolls dps, you hardly ever see any cleric beeing on top of the healing list on the guardian side.
    Interesting.

    Usually, people say that the guardian side has more healers and the defiant is more dps.

  12. #12
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albane View Post
    The grass is always greener.

    I have been able to predict which side will win based on the amount of healers my team has. If the ratio is 1/3 of your team is healers, you should win.
    I play on both sides... so its not about what is greener.

    I just want to know how ppl feel about it.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker Grim1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    428

    Default

    I generally win when I play my Guardian toons. And lose when playing Defiant. I have toons on most of the popular US servers, PvP and PvE.

    I haven't leveled all of those toons high enough to test your bracket but have talked to other players on all of those servers and they all say that Guardians win the vast majority of the time.

    Most organized PvP guilds rolled Guardian at release because everyone was playing Defiant during Beta and they wanted the instant ques that Guardian had. Now Defiant has the instant ques, but Guardians have the organized PvP guilds. Guardian premades roll over the Defiant pugs.
    Last edited by Grim1; 04-21-2011 at 08:01 AM.

  14. #14
    Prophet of Telara Albane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim1 View Post
    Guardian premades roll over the Defiant pugs.
    You don't say? Good to know that a Premade will roll over a PUG. Thanks for this tip in PvP.

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albane View Post
    You don't say? Good to know that a Premade will roll over a PUG. Thanks for this tip in PvP.
    DDDDDD you can always learn something new

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts