+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Premade v PuG: A picture with a 1000 words.

Default Premade v PuG: A picture with a 1000 words.

http://imgur.com/palOe

Not a complaint, I welcome the beatdown, and I can take one. But yikes!
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post
    http://imgur.com/palOe

Not a complaint, I welcome the beatdown, and I can take one. But yikes!
    wow you are not kidding that really is a picture with a thousand words.
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm, We ran to the sounds of the thunder, We danced among the lightning bolts, and tore the world asunder.

Quote Originally Posted by LutherVanguard View Post
    wow you are not kidding that really is a picture with a thousand words.
    Thought I kept level and stats I forgot, http://i.imgur.com/9HIC8.png -32
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Not sure what your trying to show here you lived for 7 seconds plenty of time for 10x your health pool in heals. Seems like a pretty standard WF combat log for a frontliner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordeth View Post
    Not sure what your trying to show here you lived for 7 seconds plenty of time for 10x your health pool in heals. Seems like a pretty standard WF combat log for a frontliner.
    yea that 4 people all getting 2 spells off on one person in 2 secs is standard. I said I dont mind. But I can take quite the licking, srubs font stand a chance against that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...4kp4Qd9Q#t=54s
    Last edited by McWaffle; 04-21-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Mordeth View Post
    As you read up on McWaffle you'll begin to understand that what is normal everyday standard for the people of Rift is like.. amazing to him, it just makes his day. Hes just seeking the attention his family never, EVER, not for a moment, gave him

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDain View Post
    As you read up on McWaffle you'll begin to understand that what is normal everyday standard for the people of Rift is like.. amazing to him, it just makes his day. Hes just seeking the attention his family never, EVER, not for a moment, gave him
    Still at it, I deleted them but he has stalked me. 32 comments on my videos. So obsessed.

+ Reply to Thread