+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Premade v PuG: A picture with a 1000 words.

  1. #1
    Ascendant McWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,450

    Default Premade v PuG: A picture with a 1000 words.

    http://imgur.com/palOe

    Not a complaint, I welcome the beatdown, and I can take one. But yikes!
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

    Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple LutherVanguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post
    http://imgur.com/palOe

    Not a complaint, I welcome the beatdown, and I can take one. But yikes!
    wow you are not kidding that really is a picture with a thousand words.
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm, We ran to the sounds of the thunder, We danced among the lightning bolts, and tore the world asunder.

  3. #3
    Ascendant McWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LutherVanguard View Post
    wow you are not kidding that really is a picture with a thousand words.
    Thought I kept level and stats I forgot, http://i.imgur.com/9HIC8.png -32
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

    Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

  4. #4
    Telaran Mordeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Not sure what your trying to show here you lived for 7 seconds plenty of time for 10x your health pool in heals. Seems like a pretty standard WF combat log for a frontliner.

  5. #5
    Ascendant McWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordeth View Post
    Not sure what your trying to show here you lived for 7 seconds plenty of time for 10x your health pool in heals. Seems like a pretty standard WF combat log for a frontliner.
    yea that 4 people all getting 2 spells off on one person in 2 secs is standard. I said I dont mind. But I can take quite the licking, srubs font stand a chance against that.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...4kp4Qd9Q#t=54s
    Last edited by McWaffle; 04-21-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

    Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordeth View Post
    Not sure what your trying to show here you lived for 7 seconds plenty of time for 10x your health pool in heals. Seems like a pretty standard WF combat log for a frontliner.
    As you read up on McWaffle you'll begin to understand that what is normal everyday standard for the people of Rift is like.. amazing to him, it just makes his day. Hes just seeking the attention his family never, EVER, not for a moment, gave him

  7. #7
    Ascendant McWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDain View Post
    As you read up on McWaffle you'll begin to understand that what is normal everyday standard for the people of Rift is like.. amazing to him, it just makes his day. Hes just seeking the attention his family never, EVER, not for a moment, gave him
    Still at it, I deleted them but he has stalked me. 32 comments on my videos. So obsessed.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

    Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts