+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So..... why must a bard stand and stare at a CC'd target with no healing options?

Default So..... why must a bard stand and stare at a CC'd target with no healing options?

I dont get the design here. We can not heal hardly at all while not doing damage.... damage that breaks our CC's. Thus, we cant peel a target, and heal off that peeled target. Just dont get why you have absolutely ZERO damn synergy in the bard tree. Why does bard have to be a bastard child. God damn it i wanted a raid healer when I rolled bard.

Disappointment sets in, bards are for ******s only that dont know how to pvp, and can only manage to hit buffs to make everyone else who Do amazingly know how to pvp do it better. I know raid healers are basically raid *****, I am ok with that. I am not ok with being raid ***** and a second class citizen.

I just do not understand why you would create a class that is designed to be played like a ****ing moron.
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 04-20-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

I just do not understand why you would create a class that is designed to be played like a ****ing moron, stand still, dont move, and just make sure you do those buff.... did we overload you with all that? are you ok, i know that your motor skills are severly limited, and you are drooling a little, but I think we can get you to accomplish that much...

Double QQ posting, i was not satiated. I am over it, **** your bard class trion.

FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Soulwalker

Preach on brother... I mean, the hell for the magic buffs and all of that jazz...

Quote Originally Posted by Nandizzle View Post
    Preach on brother... I mean, the hell for the magic buffs and all of that jazz...
    I know dude, bards are so in a good spot right now, doing that 200 dps. Cuz, you know, they should buff you then quitely take the blame for you dieing even through our ****ing awful healing. And if we get looked at by anyone, well hell, we run and run, with 0 option after 2 cc's (that are going to be broken by the totally awsome marksman spamming aoe from the wall top) to stop that guy from ripping our heads off, regardless of what class that guy is playing....even a full blown healer.

But you are right our buffs clearly make up for it. we should fear critters. Our souls shouldnt complement eachother, and we should really take All tanking talents, cuz you know, we cant do ANY ****ing thing at all except tank damage, and even with all the tanking synergies you can muster, we should be meat if we try to stand and deliver.
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 04-20-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Champion of Telara

Bards can heal well in PvP against AoE damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    Bards can heal well in PvP against AoE damage.
    thank god for that!! because you know, mindless aoe is just about the worst strat for actually trying to kill someone, so if they are particularly bad, bard has you covered.

Another example of where bards are only good when they are not needed to do anything at all.

Champion of Telara

AoE is good when the other team doesnt have the heals to keep it from killing them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    AoE is good when the other team doesnt have the heals to keep it from killing them all.
    Aoe is good when the other team is even worse than aoe spam, got it.

Champion of Telara

If the other team is AoEing you gotta heal through it right. A bard isnt going to be able to keep a group up by itself, but they can heal well unless the other group is doing nothing but single target assisting on 1 target. That happens much less often than people act like it does.

No one cares if you are bad at a bard or think it should do something it isnt capable of doing. I think it fills its role very well. If you happen to be playing a group where a bard isnt contributing, you can always change specs on the fly.

So they are bad AoE healers that can buff and put secondary points in a tank tree. If you dont want to do that or think its ineffective dont play one.

It's a support soul. It says it right on the soul tool tip. The description is accurate. wtf were you thinking.

Plane Touched

Never mind healing all your allies for 300 hp every second or so, giving them crit, power, 5% more healing overall, more hp, faster speed.

They should have a talent to make all your support effects DO DAMAGE!! DAAAAMMMAAAGGE!!!!!

YEEAH MY SOUL IS POWERFUL NOW!!! POWER NOOB SO HAPPY!!!!
    Famaji - 50 Rogue
    Famage - 40 Mage
    The reason you have 4 souls is to provide negative feedback on all 4 at once, rather than focusing an educated feedback on 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Famaji View Post
    Never mind healing all your allies for 300 hp every second or so, giving them crit, power, 5% more healing overall, more hp, faster speed.

They should have a talent to make all your support effects DO DAMAGE!! DAAAAMMMAAAGGE!!!!!

YEEAH MY SOUL IS POWERFUL NOW!!! POWER NOOB SO HAPPY!!!!

I am guessing you are not a bard, or you would not be in here telling me how 300 hp over 3 seconds is adequate, and how buffing a bunch of idiots that in no way are going to help me, and me only doing enough damage to kill a mob 5 levels lower than me after about 45-50 seconds if I only use my bard skills.

Ok you are right dude, bards are in great shape and dont need any attention.

I tell you what, lets take your calling, and put the only heals in the whole damn character in one treee, that if you take that tree you can not kill anything by yourself, and see how long you run around playing the character. Once you get the ****ty heals, you are not allowed to do anything else, with the bard soul due to terrible design, and you ******s are in here saying.... but you make me better so you must just be nub.

**** you scrubby, If you want the buffs, bring a mage, he can still do better healing, better damage, and have way.....way....way better survivability.

No doubt you are the assassin using slip away once you see me get trained because you know you are next real soon.
    Last edited by ShalarLight; 04-21-2011 at 06:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread