+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rift - PvP - 32 Warr ( Mage 2.0 ) - "Galvanize ( Push the Button)"

Default Rift - PvP - 32 Warr ( Mage 2.0 ) - "Galvanize ( Push the Button)"

gal·va·nize

1. To stimulate or shock with an electric current.
    2. To arouse to awareness or action

Codex

Guarded the statue for a bit so I took out those part. All combat included.

No idea why it didnt render water. I am sure you will say it was leet hacks and use it to discredit me.

Anyways, its quite the improvement. I think you will enjoy.
    Last edited by McWaffle; 04-20-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post
    gal·va·nize

1. To stimulate or shock with an electric current.
    2. To arouse to awareness or action

Codex

Guarded the statue for a bit so I took out those part. All combat included.

No idea why it didnt render water. I am sure you will say it was leet hacks and use it to discredit me.

Anyways, its quite the improvement. I think you will enjoy.

I listened to your guys advice, and tweaked accordingly. Thanks!

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1c....M.EMcz0s0Gxzz
    Updated build

Stats Screen shot:
    http://i.imgur.com/9HIC8.png
    Last edited by McWaffle; 04-20-2011 at 06:33 PM.

And I added little notes so you can cut instantly to the 4 or 5 engagements.

For those intrested. I could add Annotations over stuff like buttons which wouldnt obscure view and when you mouse over you could get more info. IDK I think "interactive" could be useful. Let me know.

There is a test button I just added over a skill. Let me know if it works.
    Last edited by McWaffle; 04-20-2011 at 06:59 PM.

I don't rember any of you. No grudges, so feel free to comment. There will be no face rubbing.

backpedalling in a mcrofl thread.
    Gladiators Warrior Rogue Hunter Priest RIP Arena
    Fixa - Prestige 6 Stormcaller - deleted because defiant are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by FxyO View Post
    backpedalling in a mcrofl thread.
    Hear the swoosh as it went over your head?

Anyone test annotations? I have some that appear in lower left to skip to start of combat for each engagement. Trying to make easier to browse.

So, Marcos?
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Champion of Telara

Why do you make these videos.
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

Quote Originally Posted by faction View Post
    Why do you make these videos.
    Well you dont watch them so why do you care?

Doesnt, say 50 PVP in the title of this sub forum or my thread..

Yea I know you didn't mention 50, but level elitism is the only thing you can attempt to throw at this one.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

I always love a good PvP video with high quality performance, fitting music, nicely done effects and seeing impressive skill or something interesting I have not seen before. Videos that portray skill can give you some ideas you can learn from to improve your own performance.

However, I'll put this as mild as I can. Your video has non of that. In fact it's one of the worst videos I've seen to this day, and I've seen many rubbish WoW or other MMO pvp videos over the years.

Your video is so low quality it looks like a watered down runescape or game from 1990, yet it STILL lag so hard it's hard to see what's going on as people is jumping and bouncing back and forth all over the place.

I only saw the codex fight part, that's all I could handle. But from what I observed is that you where carried by your healers, and they where basically wasting their mana on healing a person that was useless. You did not contribute with anything else that very low dmg aoe that was easily countered by the enemies passive healing. The enemies isnt even midly affected by your "damage".

I've seen you talking high and mighty in posts before about your situational awareness and pvp skill , yet you get stuck on a rock and have a hard time jumping over it at the start of the video. I mean seriously, how hard can it be to press "spacebar" at the correct time... Huge fail, just like your video.

And you say this video was a big improvement from your earlier videos? Then I'm glad I never watched those. *Shudder*
    Last edited by Aedivia; 04-21-2011 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedivia View Post
    I always love a good PvP video with high quality performance, fitting music, nicely done effects and seeing impressive skill or something interesting I have not seen before. Videos that portray skill can give you some ideas you can learn from to improve your own performance.

However, I'll put this as mild as I can. Your video has non of that. In fact it's one of the worst videos I've seen to this day, and I've seen many rubbish WoW or other MMO pvp videos over the years.

Your video is so low quality it looks like a watered down runescape or game from 1990, yet it STILL lag so hard it's hard to see what's going on as people is jumping and bouncing back and forth all over the place.

I only saw the codex fight part, that's all I could handle. But from what I observed is that you where carried by your healers, and they where basically wasting their mana on healing a person that was useless. You did not contribute with anything else that very low dmg aoe that was easily countered by the enemies passive healing. The enemies isnt even midly affected by your "damage".

I've seen you talking high and mighty in posts before about your situational awareness and pvp skill , yet you get stuck on a rock and have a hard time jumping over it at the start of the video. I mean seriously, how hard can it be to press "spacebar" at the correct time... Huge fail, just like your video.

And you say this video was a big improvement from your earlier videos? Then I'm glad I never watched those. *Shudder*
    ahahahahaha, I secure the point long enough for those who died to manage to run all the way back, breaking multiple caps.

Low AoE? Sorry New Spec. I slaughter mages and bards 1v1 in the rest of the video.

I mean this as nicely as possible, but if you dont wanna watch that is fine. Please go post elsewhere. If you wanna watch and then tear me to shreds that is fine. But I will not be able to reply to someone who didnt watch my video.

::Swoosh:: (Sounds of it going over your head)

That's not a tank spec at all. Just because you got a couple of talents in paladin for the self heal it doesnt mean you're tank specced. That is a RDPS (ranged dps) spec which is meant to DEAL damage and not TAKE and absorb damage like a tank.

If you still dont know the different.. DPS Spec = For dealing damage. Tank spec = For absorbing damage and mitigate alot of punishment.

haha, now I see why you are mad. I see you know it all ! Classic account with every post either attacking the OP with your know it all, or commiserating / threatening to quit.

Have you classified all 240k + combinaitions under those two for the warrior calling? Or are there other classifications of types / rolls as dictatated by the wise Aedivia ?

Tanks and dmg as demonstrated in my videos

Last edited by McWaffle; 04-21-2011 at 04:18 AM.

haha, now I see why you are mad. I see you know it all ! Classic account with every post either attacking the OP with your know it all, or commiserating / threatening to quit.

Have you classified all 240k + combinaitions under those two for the warrior calling? Or are there other classifications of types / rolls as dictatated by the wise Aedivia ?

Tanks and dmg as demonstrated in my videos

I dont see why you quoted me on that particular post. And I am correct, just because one put a few points into paladin for the 10min self heal it dont make you a tank. A dps spec is still a dps spec.

And I dont see what the relevance that has to your video. The "damage" you do in your videos is not usefull, I saw you post a thread earlier that you got 12 pages of replies from people telling you the exact same thing.

Maybe you should start thinking about the possibility that it might not be everyone else that is wrong, but you?

And perhaps you should watch some quality educational warrior pvp videos to learn a few tricks. I can suggest Taugrim's. He has many good ones. Just a friendly tip

I dont see why you quoted me on that particular post. And I am correct, just because one put a few points into paladin for the 10min self heal it dont make you a tank. A dps spec is still a dps spec.

And I dont see what the relevance that has to your video. The "damage" you do in your videos is not usefull, I saw you post a thread earlier that you got 12 pages of replies from people telling you the exact same thing.

Maybe you should start thinking about the possibility that it might not be everyone else that is wrong, but you?

And perhaps you should watch some quality educational warrior pvp videos to learn a few tricks. I can suggest Taugrim's. He has many good ones. Just a friendly tip
    Except my build is listed, this is a new one. If you watch these they are undeniable. You saw my tanking (yea carried my one healer with a whooping 7k heals to my 5k self heals. )

no meaningful dmg?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n14k...ailpage#t=175s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n14k...ailpage#t=254s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n14k...ailpage#t=355s

Fine if you dont wanna watch, please dont reply if that the case. I wont say a word if you do, but if you wanna continue that is all 3 engagments i get into after codex 3 "1v1" and a 1v1 that turns into a 1v3 afterI drop one.
    Last edited by McWaffle; 04-21-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Except my build is listed, this is a new one. If you watch these they are undeniable. You saw my tanking (yea carried my one healer with a whooping 7k heals to my 5k self heals. )

no meaningful dmg?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n14k...ailpage#t=175s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n14k...ailpage#t=254s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n14k...ailpage#t=355s

Fine if you dont wanna watch, please dont reply if that the case. I wont say a word if you do, but if you wanna continue that is all 3 engagments i get into after codex 3 "1v1" and a 1v1 that turns into a 1v3 afterI drop one.
    I have not argued if you are a tank or not, that makes little difference to me. Either ways it still doesnt make your video entertaining, sorry. What you quoted me on is from a different thread with an entirely different topic.

And no sorry, I'm not going to watch those videos. Like I already said, I saw all I needed to see. I doubt your videos have any element of entertainment or educational purpose for me.

I can think of hundreds of other ways to benefit the team and being a contributor to winning than spamming low damage AoE and taking a few hits here and there. Neither did I see much skill, getting stuck on a rock and backpeddaling? That's beyond rookie mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast